£ 12 £

Eunhee

I've followed them to the council room first with Hana beside me. Chanyeol walking on her other side as well while Sehun and Suho are infront.

We came in and Joohyun was on her desk. She stared at the boys and towards to our direction.

Holy

Smooch

Why is it so huge? Even my place is not as huge as this.It look like a castle here.

Joohyun raised one of her eyebrows.

"You may sit down there first Eunhee-sshi." Suho said to me. I looked at where he pointed at. Even the counch is Luxury. Hana sit beside me as well. So the boys sit infront of us.

"This is your second time witness of what we did." Suho stated.

I gulped at my own saliva.

"Sorry to bother you here Joohyun-sshi. We need to fix up something."

"As usual, do I need to go out again?"

"You don't have to. Come and sit with us here."

Joohyun came to our place and she smile softly to me. Assure that everything will be okay.

Are they going to kill me?

"We have our own reason to do this dangerous job. Beside you are friend with our princess." Suho said.

I heard Hana sighed hardly.

"Just stop calling me princess. I'm not even a royalty blood here. Don't make her confused."

"Hana is perious to us. She's still a princess to us." Chanyeol said. I saw Sehun just nodded. Hana tapped on my shoulder and I looked at her.

"I agree with them." Joohyun said.

"What they are trying to say that they won't harm both of us."

"Aren't they dangerous? I saw how they torture some of the students." I half whispered to her. Hana facepalm herself. "Well, I can't say much now. But you have to trust me Eunhee. It's not what you think it is."

I looked at them and back to her.l back to Joohyun.

"Fine, I won't say anything because I trust Hana. She's been there with me since the first."

I saw Sehun smile softly and stood up. The other two boys looked at his gesture. "Just because you are a friend of Hana doesn't mean you're save with us." He said to me and left.

What did I even do wrong?

"Don't mind about him Eunhee. He doesn't like to talk to people." Hana lighlty tap on my shoulder.

I smile and nodded.

"I know you can't tell everything to me. I'm just a little afraid with some of you. As long I don't involve of what you guys did, then I'll stay away."

"Thank you Eunhee. I'll lead you the way out now." Suho stood up. "You stay here with us Hana." he said before Hana stood up. I saw her face in shocked. "Again? Urgh."

I smile at her. Even this kind of situation, she still manage to smile.

"I'll go with her Junmyeon." Joohyun stood up as well. Suho nodded.

"You'll know the way to dorm right?" Suho snapped me. I looked at him and nodded. "I hope you can stick with Hana as well. She trust you just like she trust us."