£ 5 £

Eunhee

I woke up by a loud thud.

"Ouch! My butt!" I heard Hana shouted. I looked at her and both of us still in our dress from last night. Maybe I was too exhausted that I couldn't even change my own dress.

Hana rubbed her butt and look around. "Urgh, what happened?"

"You're drunk last night?" It's sound more on question rather than answering it. I faceplam herself. "Did I do something stupid?"

Should I tell her that she met a beautiful creature?

"Uhm, well, you met one of the EXO guys?"

She widened her eyes and gasped. "You mean Chanyeol? Did I say anything that's weird?"

"He said you got switch with his drink that contain alcohol."

"Oh shit~ he's the stupid one that didn't even check his own drink." Hana sighed and puffed out her breath. I smile and stood up. "Let's wash ourself and you need a hangover relief." I said to her.

...........

We sat down in the cafeteria since it's Saturday, not many people are here. Some of the students when back their home so it's quite here for today.

"Ah! This is the best for relief the hangover." Hana said.

I chuckled at her reaction

I chuckled at her reaction. But then someone slammed our table and both of us shook. I turned my head to see that person. He crossed his arm.

Yes, you heard me.

It's a guy.

"Ah! Wae!?" Hana shouted at him

"Ah! Wae!?" Hana shouted at him. He raised one of his eyebrow. "Hana Kim, get your butt up from that chair." he said in low tone which makes me scared. Hana sighed hardly and stood up. "What now oppa?"