£ 18 £

Eunhee

EXO told the us to stay at their place for this weekends.

Hana and I already prepare and both of us sitting on the couch. Good thing that they have a room for two of us and it's big enough. I texted Jae that I won't be home for this weekends.

I video call them and saw an eye on the screen.

"Oh god Changsu, that's not how you use the phone camera!" I heard mom yelling. He extend a bit of his arm. "Ah! Now I can you!" he waved at me. I chuckled and waved both of them.

"We all missing you so much." Mom said and Changsu nodded. "Jae is the most missing you among us."

"Don't worry, I'll visit you all by next week."

"Of course! That's a must! By the way." Changsu looked at my place. "Seems unfamiliar place."

"Ahh... I'm at..."

"Eunhee, do you... oh!" he quickly closed his mouth with both of his hands.

"I heard a male voice. Do you..." Changsu wriggling his eyebrows. Mother shook her head. "Probably that's her schoolmates. Just leave her alone. We will catch up with you later."

"Arasso. I love both of you."

I turned off my phone and looked at him. He just rubbed his nape.

"Sorry I didn't knock the door first."

"It's fine Baekhyun. Do you need anything?"

"Just checking if you are ok and do you want to catch movie in the living room?"

"Sure, I'll be there." I smiled at him but he still standing there.

"Is there anything else?"

"Uhhh... Would you-"

"This guy is shuttering and I am already tired to wait. Sorry bro but Baekhyun is trying to take you out." Chanyeol popped out his head over Baekhyun's shoulder. "You know Eunhee, he is never been like shuttering in his whole life."

"That's right. Why are you guys even here?" Hana popped out from Chanyeol's shoulder. I can see she struggled a bit as this guy is super tall. "You guys are blocking the way of the door!"

"Sorry." Both of them said and Hana came in. "So what do you say Eunhee?"

I looked at the guys. Baekhyun smiled softly while rubbing his nape. Chanyeol grinning beside him.

"Of course but we should catch a movie today. Maybe we can go tomorrow?"

"That would be great." Baekhyun said in relief.

Chanyeol and Hana cheering all over. Baekhyun quickly ran away from the room. "Yoo, that's embarrassing." I said to them.

"We just testing Baekhyun if he dared to approach you again." Hana said and sat beside me. Chanyeol came to and sat a bit distance from us. "I have been knowing Baekhyun for so long, I'm glad he is slowly open up to someone again."

Hana looked at Chanyeol and nodded. "Does Baekhyun have a bad history before?" I asked and both of them look at each other. "Sorry, that's privacy." I quickly said.

"I'm pretty sure he will open up to you." Chanyeol said.

——————————

The next morning I woke up first early morning. Four of us end up sleep on the sofa bed after the night movie since the other members doing some of their own stuff. I didn't see Baekhyun so I head to the kitchen.