£ 16 £

Eunhee

I've spend few days staying at their dorms to heal myslef. Jimin's condition is getting better as well. They told him not to get out from here until he's fully heal. Yixing did a great job taking care both of us.

Today, I'm back to classes.

To my surprised, none of the school or teachers asked whereabout me. They act like normal and do their usual job. Everything feels so normal. Even the students could not be bother and do their own things.

"Suho told the principle that you weren't able to come to classes for few days so that's why none of them ask you." Hana said to me. Jimin walk together with us as well. "Urgh, I have to catch a lot of things." he said while stretching him arm up in the air.

"Let's catch up with all of them. They are worried." Hana said.

All of us gather around at the cafeteria.

"So basically, Eunhee found out everything and what's going on around this school." Taehyung said. I nodded.

"So do you even know who's Jimin's cousin?" Jungkook asked. I nodded.

"So no more hiding?" Joohyun asked.

"No more hiding." Hana confirmed. "Thank you for keeping this secrets. Not all of the students know our identity especially EXO. So we still need to be very careful."

"I agree. Beside, I'm sure those sisters will attack us again." Seulgi said in worried. "I'm worried you'll get hurt again Eunhee-ah."

"I'm fine. All of you need to take care of yourself."

"I am not aware of this. I should be careful and take action on this." Joohyun said.

"Hey it's okay. We all are aware and I am pretty sure Suho is taking action right now."

"Yes, they might not just attack EXO. They'll get their revenge by hurting others as well." Hana said as she clenched her fist. I lightly squeezed her hand to calm her down.

"Shit, we still got a little bit scared of EXO." Taehyung said. "I never think of the reason why they are being like that. Even Jimin's himself scared of them." He continued.

"Come on , I'm not even brave like them. It's scary." Jimin replied.

"But hot enough to melts." Seulgi said while fake faint and landed beside me.

"Eww, so weird." Jungkook said. Seulgi death glared at him.

All of us just chuckled.

After few hours spending our time, today we're back again with Biology class. All of us except Hana will team up again. This time we pair up.

Of course, I won't forget that Kai is here. He came for today class as well. Honestly, he came here to protect both of us as Suho told bim to do so. He looked at me and smirked.

The lecturer even let him be in our class.

His gazed still scary but I'll try to brave myself. I sat beside him as all of them pairing up.  Jimin with Hana and Jungkook has a partner for other team so that's leave me a choice to be with Kai.

"So each pair in a team and I want all of you do the assignment together. For your information, this will determine your results for the finals. Goodluck."

This is going to be hard. I'm not sure if I pair up with the right person. Did he even study? I don't know. I rarely sees him in class or should I say never? He tapped my desk and I flinched a little. I turned to him.

"Nervous much?"

I turned away.

"No."

He chuckled.

"I'm not going to bit you. So what should we do for our assigment.?"

"You don't have to if you're-"

"Not good at this? Did I ever say that I won't do it?"

I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

SMILE LIKE A DEVILISH.

After two hours searching for our project, fianlly comes to end

After two hours searching for our project, fianlly comes to end. To my surprised, Kai really helps me a lot. We're like almost done with the project.

"I'll take her from here!!" Hana clinged on my arm and nudged on Kai's shoulder. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. We walking out together and left the others behind because they are scared of him.

Hana and I decided to visit the soccer field.

"Are we even allow to be here?" I said to her as both of us sit on one of the bench. "Don't worry. We won't get caught." she said while looking around at the field. "Ah, there he is. So dork."

I looked at her gaze where she look at and it's.......

"Jeon Eunhee?"

Both of us turned our head and a guy sit beside me calling my name.

"Do you know Eunhee?" Hana asked firmly and held my hand.

He chuckled.

"I know your brother, Jaehyun."

I blinked my eyes and I looked at him, his uniform is same as my brother. But why he's even here?

"If you're wondering why I'm here, I just got transfer."

"Wow, you got the nerves to transfer here since your school is our competitors." Hana said.

This guy, he's cute.

"I'm Luhan and we can be friend

"I'm Luhan and we can be friend." he lift up his hand. I looked at Hana and her gazed doesn't leave this guy.

"Uhm..."

"Sorry, Eunhee doesn't shake her hand with a stranger. Come on." Hana stopd up and I followed her. I turned to looked at Luhan and bowed. "Sorry but it's nice to know you."

We was about leave when he said something........

"You should be careful to EXO, who knows they might just want to use both of you."

——————————————

Yes, Luhan is a Cameo here. A villian? Maybe? A Rival? Probably. Haha

Will write longer in next chapter