Chapter 25

Eli's pov

Taehyung had been passed out for two days and I had grown desperate and worried that I had injured him. He lay on the couch much like he had been when he passed out. He had little but a blanket to keep his shivering body warm.

"He will be alright he just needs to sleep off the poison. He should be fine in a few hours." Jin said as he sat in front of Taehyung and making sure he would be okay.

"Thank you, sorry for calling you out so late but I was worried." I responded hoping that Jin would not ask what happened.

"When he wakes up make sure he takes it easy." Jin instructed me and then he handed me a bottle of blue medicine which he had purchase from Taehyung's mother "Make sure he takes this twice a day, it should help."

I grabbed the glass bottle and lifted it to examine the contents before I placed it on the coffee table. "Thank you for helping us once again." I moved to give Jin a hug "I know Taehyung doesn't particularly like you but maybe if you speak to him you can repair the friendship you once had."

Jin smiled a fake smile as if he had lost all hope "I don't think that is wise, we haven't been friends since he ran away all those years ago." He sighed "and I don't think I can ever forgive him for what he did to Yoongi."

"What did he do to Yoongi?" I questioned curious to know the full story of why everyone hated Taehyung.

"He's ruined his life" he snapped angered by his thoughts "Yoongi was once like his parents, he didn't live off human souls and believe it or not but he had a human girlfriend, in fact you have met her."

"Hana was his girlfriend? But then why does she hate him." I questioned.

"Because he nearly killed her. Taehyung made him kill people and he became overcome with bloodlust. It is like an addiction for him and when Hana tried to stop him he turned on her. Yoongi drained a large part of her soul and she has never been the same since." He spoke as he glared at Taehyung's sleeping form.

"If he almost killed her then why don't you hate Yoongi?"

"I don't hate him because it was not his fault. He was much younger at the time and believe me Yoongi has paid the price for his mistakes." Jin looked at the ground furiously as he clenched his fists "Taehyung on the other hand paid nothing; he lives his life in luxury finding happiness from others' pain."

"You don't know anything about Taehyung. I know for a fact he has paid for what he has done."

"Do you really know anything about him though, other than what he wants you to know, what do you actually know? Did he tell you some sad story about his life and how he needed someone?" Jin scoffed and pointed towards Taehyung "He uses people and throws them away when he is finished with them and that is exactly what he will do to you."

"I have seen enough proof to be able to believe Taehyung." I defended him not wanting to believe what Jin was saying.