-2-

"Welcome to...Weekly Idol! Today we have a very new girl group here with me today. They are special because they actually debuted last night and has already gained a lot of attention. This girl group debuted with their song, Somebody New, with the music video hitting 90,000 views already. Wah, please welcome...Variety!" The host, Defconn, explained as the five girls came out full of energy.

"Hello, I'm Nina and I'm the eldest and the leader of the group." A girl with long light brown hair that turned into a turquoise blue ombre said as she politely bowed.

"Hello, I'm Min Cha and I'm the lead dancer and the eomma of the group." A girl that was a little shorter than Nina said as her black bob cut framed her face perfectly.

"Hello, I'm Cha Soo and I'm the lead singer and sometimes the grandma of the group." A girl with black to pink ombre hair said chuckling at her own self-introductory.

"You guys are so pretty." Defconn said interrupting the introductory as the girls only laughed and thanked him.

"Hello, I'm Da Eun and I'm the second youngest and also the lead dancer of this group." A girl said that was a little bit taller than Min Cha.

"Oh, you must be the maknae of Variety." Defconn commented as you nodded your head smiled which made him turn a little red.

"Wow, you're already flustered by her." Nina said as the four girls laughed while Defconn tried to hide and contain his red face.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N) and I'm the maknae, main rapper, and uh the one who made Somebody New." You introduced yourself as you smiled which showed your deep dimples effortlessly since they already appear just from you talking.

The show went on, and the members would always tease you for your short height and the capability of changing your attitude on stage. Some even made you do aegyo on a cameraman and if they thought you failed, then you would have to perform Somebody New as if you were on stage.

"Should we get started with the facts of each member?" Defconn said as people brought in a board that held all of the members' information that the company and even fans gave the group.

"I wonder what they have to say about us since we literally debuted last night." Nina said as the girls chuckled in agreement.

"Let's start with Variety's leader, Nina. It says here that you're real name is Rin Eul, and that you're American name is Nina. It also states that you are the most chic and sexiest one without even trying, whether there's a camera out or not." Defconn read as he chuckled a bit at the second sentence as you and Da Eun started to pretend as if you were Nina.

"The first sentence is correct, Nina is my American name while Rin Eul is my real name. Uh, I'm not too sure about the second one though."Nina responded as the members laughed at her sudden shyness.

"Nina knows that she's chic and sexy when she doesn't mean to be. She's just too shy right now for some reason." Cha Soo said as the girls nodded their heads while Nina watched her members betray her.

"The next one is Da Eun! It says here that you're actually cousins with EXO's member Xiumin! Wah, that's so cool. Oh, it also says that you're about to graduate college." Defconn said as Da Eun nodded at the information that was given to the host.

"Yeah, being cousins with Xiumin is really fun." Da Eun said as the members and even Defconn whined in jealousy.

"Min Cha! You used to be a Youtuber before becoming an idol, and you also owned a fan account for NCT's Doyoung. Daebak, they found some deep information about you." Defconn joked as Min Cha turned red from the mention of her past.

"Ah, those days were when I was in high school and was still in my trainee years." Min Cha explained with her head down and her face red as if there was no tomorrow.

"And last but not least, (Y/N)! Wow, they found a lot of information on you. Nina, come look at all of this." Defoconn said as he glanced from the small board then back at you.

"(Y/N)-ah, you've been scoped out to the bones." Nina said as she patted you on the head before going to go sit down.

"(Y/N), is a high school student at SOPA Musical Arts, with a tumblr account called YrSugar, her closest friend is her older brother, Eunwoo from Astro, (Y/N) is also a model and actress for Big Hit, the members of Variety insist on making you the visual but you would always kindly decline by saying that you aren't pretty enough for it. (Y/N) has deep dimples that show up from her doing anything with her mouth...that sounds weird...you are only 5'3 and 18 years old." Defconn finished reading off your information as you nodded your head and agreed to every single fact that was found.

The rest of the show went along smoothly. Your group performed Somebody New 2 times faster, and failed miserably because of Da Eun running into you endlessly. By the time that you guys actually got the choreo down, you were pretty sure that you would have a bruise on your shoulder.

"Alright, thank you Variety for coming on Weekly Idol and bringing me so much laughter. I don't think I've laughed this much until now. Nina, would you like to say anything?" Defconn asked as Nina nodded her head.

"Thank you for letting a brand new group come on this show. Um, to the viewers of Weekly Idol, I would like to thank you for not changing the channel on us. I hope you guys can become a fan of Variety." With that being said, you and the members bowed to the screen and headed back to the company.

Weekly Idol was a complete success.