-5-

"Well, aren't you two close?" Someone said as Jungkook turned around with you still in his grip, as you could feel your face heat up.

"Oh Pd-nim, is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked as he shook his head, while you bowed yours as he did the same.

"Ani, I was just here to tell your little friend here that she was going to be on a show tomorrow morning and night," Pd-nim said as you nodded your head while holding your glasses so they wouldn't slide off.

After your little chat with Pd-nim, you stayed silent while looking down, following Jungkook's steps to the dorm. The scene of you being picked up by Jungkook kept replaying in your head like a broken tape. Quietly sighing, you bumped into Jungkook's back making you blush once again.

"M-Mian I wasn't paying attention." You said while looking up to Jungkook who was looking at you as if he was trying to figure you out.

"What's wrong? You look super down all of a sudden." Jungkook said as he got closer to you, to the point where he was only inches away from your face.

"N-Nothing. Just tired..." You said as he nodded his head and opened the door to the dorm.

Le Time Skip

You and the girls walked back to the dorm exhausted even though the only thing you guys did was the photoshoot and go to Bts, but the surprising part is that Bts wasted most of your energy instead of the photoshoot.

"I'm going to bed. (Y/N), I'll wake you up tomorrow so you won't be rushing." Cha Soo said as she ruffled your hair before walking away to the room that the two of you shared.

"I'll be making some beats," Nina said as she waved at us before walking into the studio room that was right next to hers.

"I'm gonna go watch a drama. Night (Y/N)!" Da Eun energetically said as you waved goodbye to her and the others.

Once everybody left the room, it was just you and the bright moon that shone through the sheer white curtains. A lot was on your mind since you had a lot of concerns about how everything was going to run because it would be your first time being on a show that would represent Variety. But that wasn't the only thing on your mind, the fact that you and Jungkook had gotten closer in the amount of short time that you had spent together, really concerned the heck out of you. It was as if time was telling you to not waste anytime not being his close friend, while your heart and brain was telling you that you're going to make so many mistakes in the future if you continue moving so fast...

"Just what are you doing to me, Jeon Jungkook?"