-20-

Jungkook quickly lets go of you and walked somewhere, making you mentally pout while pretending as if you didn't notice. But deep inside, it kind of hurt you because of his sudden change in attitude.

"(Y/N), don't you have school tomorrow?" Min Cha asked with a smile on her face as you nodded your head.

"I'm going to take a shower." You said as you waved everyone goodbye before walking to the elevator and taking out your phone to distract you from the thoughts on why Jungkook suddenly let go of you.

Next Day

You got up early to make sure that you looked presentable to your new school since you were starting in the middle of the year. Nina helped you with your hair as Da Eun also got up so that she could cook you breakfast.

"(Y/N), Jungkook's going with you to school." Da Eun yawned out as you nodded your head and thanked her for making your food.

You anxiously played with the ends of your school blazer while waiting for Jungkook to come and pick you up. Even though it was only a friendly thing, you couldn't help but feel nervous for some reason.

"(Y/N), he's here." Nina said as she took a bite of her apple.

You said goodbye to the members before walking out with a tired Jungkook who had a mask on, questioning if you should've grabbed one.

"Did you bring a mask?" Jungkook asked as you shook your head.

"Are we walking to school?" You said as he nodded his head, causing you to slightly groan of doing any physical activity so early in the morning.

"Don't worry an extra one." He said as he handed you a mask, you thanked him quietly causing him to smile and ruffle your hair.

Time Skip ((I'm lazy lol))

"(Y/N), do you want to go get something to eat before going back to the company?" Jungkook asked as he was now in your homeroom which was right across from his.

"Are we allowed to?" You asked as he shrugged his shoulders, causing you to let out a chuckle before nodding your head.

"I have a hoodie if you don't want to wear the blazer." Jungkook said as you followed him to his homeroom classroom.

"Omo...it's (Y/N) from Variety." A boy blurted out, causing everyone to stop their conversation to see you standing with Jungkook at his desk.

You did a quick bow and smile before hearing a boy scream while saying something about how he just met his ultimate bias in person. Jungkook paid no mind to the fanboys that were taking pictures of you, even though you could tell that he was annoyed.

"Should we go now? We already finished our last class." Jungkook said as you nodded your head.

The two of you walked down the streets of Seoul ((idk where SOPA is located lmao)) while noticing that some people would recognize the two of you, but would only take pictures of you guys.

"Where should we eat?" Jungkook asked as you hummed in response while looking around the area for any places that looked good to eat.

"Well, we're both broke right now, should we eat at McDonald's?" You said as he nodded his head.

As the two of you walked, Jungkook had taken his hand into yours while having his free hand holding his phone to make it seem like this was an everyday thing for him...even though you could see the smile on his face.

"Oho, someone's getting brave." You teased while taking your hand out of his grip and would touch it but bring it back whenever he would try to hold it.

"Yah, stop playing hard to get with me." Jungkook said as he went from the back of you and gave you a hug.

You chuckled at how he was acting, before opening the door to the place. To say that people were now looking at the two, would be an underestimate, people would literally walk up and ask for a picture with you guys.

While waiting in line, a girl tapped Jungkook on the shoulder from behind, causing the both of you to turn around since he was still holding your hand.

"Are you guys dating?" The girl asked as you shook your head before looking down to see why she would ask that, which caused you to mentally facepalm yourself.

"Do you want us to?" Jungkook asked as the girl smiled and nodded her head.

You felt your face heat up and the first thing that you did was hide your head into Jungkook's arm as Jungkook chuckle while hugging you.

"Maybe in the future, we'll date."

-------------

Idk what this is...