-23-

"How is that even a daring concept?" Min Cha asked as she chuckled a little before waving to the cameras that were taking pictures of her.

"Well, it wouldn't be a sad breakup concept...I don't know how to explain it." Cha Soo said as she tapped her finger on her chin as she tried to figure out how to reword her explanation.

"A breakup concept where we would make the boy regret ending the relationship." You blurted as Cha Soo clapped her hands and gave you a quick hug.

"Exactly! (Y/N) knows what I'm trying to suggest!" Cha Soo exclaimed as she stood up and clapped her hands even more before apologizing to the rest of the cafe.

"Okay...well that would be something different, but we all haven't been in a relationship before except for (Y/N) but hers ended with them being friends." Da Eun said as everyone nodded their heads.

"I'm sure I can work something out with the lyrics. (Y/N), can you make the beats?" Nina asked as you nodded your head while helping Cha Soo with the trash.

When you and the members left to go back to the building, you heard your new song play in a cafe.

"Guys, they're playing our song." You said with a smile before going into the cafe.

"Wah, wouldn't it be great if Variety came here?" A boy said with his group of friends that all had different lock screens.

"We should go sit by them." Nina said with a smile as the five of you sat at a table that was awfully close to the boys.

"Yeah, Da Eun is so pretty, I bet she's prettier in person though." A boy said as he let out a dreamy sigh while Da Eun held her laughter in.

Cha Soo cleared her throat as if it was on accident before giving you guys a sign to make a conversation. Min Cha went to the restroom even though everyone knew she was only going there to see the pictures on the walls.

"I hope our next comeback concept satisfies the fans." Cha Soo said as you nodded your head and ran a hand through your hair.

"Yah we should let (Y/N) teach Da Eun rap for this concept." Min Cha said as you nodded your head agreeing with the thought of having another rapper for this comeback.

"E-Excuse me, but are you guys really Variety?" A boy with his hair falling nicely on his face asked as Da Eun nodded her head with a smile following it.

"C-Can we take a picture with you guys?" One of the boys asked as the members stood up as Nina held their phone and took a selca with them.

To say that the boys were shocked and overly excited, would be an understatement. One of them was in tears because of how beautiful you guys were in person, while the other was sobbing their heart out.

You bid goodbyes with the boys before going back to the building to prepare for the next comeback. When you guys have finally reached Big Hit, Bts was currently using the dance practice room so Nina and Min Cha decided that they would go to the rooftop to have some time to create and brainstorm lyrics. Da Eun went back to the dorm to take a nap, while Cha Soo went mini grocery shopping at the convenience store that was across the building.

"Should I work on beats or should I go on VLive?" You asked yourself as your thumb hovered over the VLive app while walking into the music producing room.

While thinking about which one, you decided to post a tweet telling your fans that you were going on VLive just for a little while working on beats. Were you allowed to give a sneak peek? No one knows...

"I look a little bit busted today...maybe I'll show them how to make beats?" You said while logging onto your computer and making sure that you look somewhat presentable to the fans that would be watching you.

"Let's start!"

---------

I really didn't know how to end this chapter LOL