-36-

P R E V I O U S L Y

You watched how the older sighed while carrying your bags in his left hand in his in the other.

"Jungkookie, ask me right here. I don't need a fancy confession."

☁️✨☁️

Jungkook slowly turned back around to see your flushed face looking at him as you played with the ends of your sweatshirt.

"W-Wait, are you serious?" The younger asked as he got closer to you with the space getting smaller between the two of you.

You slowly nodded your head as you looked up to see Jungkook right in front, waiting for your eyes to be captivated by his almond brown eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm a pretty simple girl anyway." You said while watching a smile tug on his lips.

"Then can you please be my girlfriend? I promise to bring you food whenever you need it." Jungkook said as he wrapped you in a hug with his voice vibrating off of your back as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend. That is because if the food though."

Next Daaay

4:30 am. A time that you knew that you would never wake up at until today.

"(Y/N)~ I brought you food." A familiar voice ringed out as you slowly rose from your bed with the blanket still over you.

"(Y/N)! Jungkook is here! Wake up before he leaves!" Da Eun yelled through a megaphone that Hoseok had gotten her as a loud groan left your body, slowly getting out of the bed.

Dragging your two feet to the destination, you took a quick glance outside the windows and noticed that the sun was not out.

"Good morning my jagiya." Jungkook smiled as if he was supposed to be the cup of coffee that everyone loves.

"Yah Jungkookie, is the sun out?" You tiredly asked as the male popped his outside the window only to be greeted by the moon.

"Ani."

"Then I shouldn't be either."

"Yah, don't talk to your boyfriend like that." Min Cha said as she rubbed your bed head, causing you to huff before waddling your way to Jungkook.

Plopping next to the male, you immediately laid your head on his lap while watching whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked as you shook your head before turning around and snuggling closer to his chest.

"Why are you here so early?" You tiredly asked as he chuckled at how you were trying to fall back asleep.

"We're taking an early flight so we can practice on the stage today." He answered as you hummed in response.

You stayed in that position for a good 3 hours since you fell back asleep, before having him wake you up.

"(Y/N), I have to go now. Make sure to wear the second outfit today." Jungkook said as you whined while walking him over to the door.

"Go slay the stage." You tiredly said while putting up your fist and giving him a smile as he laughed st your response before giving you a quick hug.

"Will do."

Time skip skip skip

Now that you were fully awake, you were getting ready for going on After School Club since you were asked to be a hostess while Kevin Woo was in America.

"Today is not a regular day. I have a new host with me and her name is Cha (Y/N) from Variety!" Jae yelled as he pretended to be the crowd while having you do your entrance to the set.

While talking to the group that was with you, you became very loose on the show, due to how relaxing it is itself.

"And now, we are going to finish this off with Pentagon dancing Critical Beauty." You said as you and Jae walked to the side so that the cameras could only focus on the group that was dancing.

When it was finally done, you sat in the waiting room on your phone as the makeup artists touched your face up.

"(Y/N), you and Jungkook are matching." Jae said as you nodded your head while having him hand you his phone that showed a picture of Jungkook walking to the airport and a screenshot of you on today's set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matching OOTD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matching OOTD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was just by accident." You said as you mentally cursed yourself for underestimating BTS's fans to when it comes to dating hints.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jae teasingly asked as you nervously chuckled before sharing your head.

"No, we're just really friends." You said as he frowned before shrugging his shoulders.

"You two would make a cute couple together."

--------------

Okey so I felt super bad so I made a sucky chapter LOL

The cuddle position is: