-58-

Ootd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi there (fandom), Da Eun here. Today we're performing in the award show so we're getting ready to head over there. Right now everyone is getting ready, let's go see (Y/N)." Da Eun spoke into the camera that she was given from the camera staff since she was told to be in charge of recording everything backstage.

"It's a beautiful sky~!" You sang out while putting on your sweater along with the hat.

"This is why our maknae raps." Da Eun joked as you playfully rolled your eyes before going over to the shoe closet to pick out boots.

"Ya you two, get your shoes on, manager-nim is here." Min Cha said as she walked past you and Da Eun before going to get Cha Soo and Nina.

Since you already had yours on, you decided to go with Da Eun and go down to the lobby to get something from the vending machine. With her still recording, you would pretend to be a weatherman and look out from the window and tell fake news.

"What's the weather looking like, (Y/N)?" Da Eun asked as she kept her laughter as you walked outside near the van, with your manager watching.

"I sense a blizzard coming in this cold weather. (Fandom), please keep warm this weather is no joke."

A Tiny Time Skip~

You and the members arrived backstage of the building as you were then escorted to the waiting room. Immediately, you changed into your outfits for the performance as you then had time to relax. A lot of groups had stopped by to tell you all how they were fans and to wish you luck.

"Variety, you're on next." A staff spoke as he then rushed to another idol's waiting room.

Walking out of the waiting room, you then warmed up your voices with the rest of the group as you would make a few jokes here and there. Cha Soo and Nina were playing a game that made completely no sense to you since you missed the big details of the game.

"That game looks so confusing." You mumbled as you shook your head and went behind Min Cha since it was time for you to go on stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: Bad Boy
Artist: Red Velvet
You're Yeri (girl with blond hair)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your performance, you went straight to the changing room so that you could take over the stage for Bts. You didn't even know you were they were here until it all clicked.

"This is Inkigayo. Why am I so dumb?" You whined as you facepalmed before going on stage since there was a break in between your performance.

Walking back on, you saw Jungkook walking from another entrance as the two of you met halfway at the center stage. You glanced at him before you were given the sign from the staff that you were all set to begin speaking.

"That was actually a new song from Variety if I'm not mistaken, with the title being Bad Boy. Is that your ideal type?" Jungkook asked you as he gave you a look that he's never given you before. Flustered from the stare, you felt yourself heat up before shaking your head furiously.

"I like boys who are crazy, sexy, cool~. That's right Aroha, Astro is next with their comeback song crazy, sexy, cool." You spoke as you smiled at the camera before stepping off so that Astro could perform.

While watching Astro perform, the stare that Jungkook gave you just wouldn't stop playing in your mind. You wanted to know why he looked at you that way, but at the same time, you just hoped that it wasn't something bad. Biting your lip subconsciously, you were then met with Jungkook sneakily holding your hand so that no fans could see.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)." Jungkook muttered as he gave you that same look again! It was driving you crazy and you wanted to know what it meant, but before you could even ask him anything, he walked away and went backstage.

"You're killing me Jungkook." You sighed as you walked back on stage without Jungkook which only caused you to be even more confused than before.

You made a few jokes and told some childhood stories about you and your older brother as you waited for the staff to tell you that you were okay to move on. It only took them about two good stories before they told you to proceed without Jungkook.

"I'm sure you all think that Astro's new crazy, sexy, cool look is making them even more refreshable." You joked as the crowd screamed in agreement.

"Well, I hope I can be as crazy, sexy, and cool for you (Y/N)." Jungkook spoke as he walked slowly from the stage entrance with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Not knowing what to do, you stood in pure shock as he walked closer to you. That stare that he already gave you twice, was there once again which made you a little bit irritated but at the same time, you finally understood what it meant.

"(Y/N), will you be mine forever?"

THE END

----------------

hehehehehehehe so....an extra chapter will be added but I have an idea of a sequel that will be released soon~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME AND MY HORRIBLE UPDATE PATTERNS THIS STORY WOULD NOT BE WHERE IT IS NOW WITHOUT YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE! YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW HOW MANY READS THIS STORY WAS GETTING, I WANT TO CONTINUE TO MAKE FANFICTIONS THAT YOU LOVE BECAUSE I LOVE KNOWING THAT YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING A STORY BY ME :) ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH JUST A CRUSH. AND REMEMBER, STAY COOL MAH FADES~