-40-

"What does she mean by she was caught with Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook quietly asked through his earphones as he was currently on the phone with (Y/N).

"I donʻt know, thatʻs all she said to me. I have to go get ready for the comeback stage, Iʻll call you later if she tells me anything else." (Y/N) said as she was currently in a bathroom stall while talking to the maknae.

"Same here, do good on your performance jagiya."

(Y/N) walked back to the waiting room and immediately noticed that the atmosphere with all the members were very tense. Quietly taking a seat in front of the vanity, the makeup artist smiled at the maknae before silently doing her makeup.

"So...did anyone post anything about it yet?" Nina asked while clearing her throat as she nervously tapped her red polished nails on the chair.

"Ani, I just hope that it wonʻt lead to the group being disbanded.." Cha Soo mumbled as she took her earphones out while running a hand through her hair.

"Itʻs going to be fine! If anything, we can just decline the news about you and Yoongi-ssi dating, donʻt worry! We have your back, arasso?" Da Eun reassured as she flashed the members a smile before giving Cha Soo a tight hug.

"I agree with Da Eun-unnie, nothing really happened yet, and the person that did catch you two together is a stalker that will not tolerate you guys being together which is mean." (Y/N) said as Da Eun nodded her head before walking to her stylist so that she could get her hair done.

"So donʻt worry, weʻll have your back no matter what." Nina said as she patted Cha Soo on the head, "but for right now, letʻs focus on slaying our comeback stage."

Time Skip

"Hyungs, Varietyʻs comeback stage is on." Jungkook said as he tapped each member on the shoulder so that they could wake up and watch their performance.

"Go ahead and watch it, Iʻll watch it later." Yoongi muffled as he plugged his earphones back in as he stared at his phone.

The younger walked over to Hoseok, who was already watching their comeback. Taehyung and Jimin went to a store with the manager to get something to eat since they had nothing else to do.

"Jungkook-ah, can I talk to you?" Yoongi asked from the couch that we still at and in the same pose from earlier today.

Jungkook nodded his head as he walked back over to the older and talking a seat on the floor. As he waited for the confession that (Y/N) had told him about the rumor, Jungkook had also to put on an act if it was the same news.

"You know how me and Cha Soo are dating right?" Yoongi started as the younger stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt what was getting ready to happen.

"GUYS! THEIR THEME IS AMAZING!" Hoseok yelled, cutting off what Yoongi was going to say, as Jungkook felt his patience go down.

"Well, when we were going shopping with just the two of us, Cha Soo said that she felt as if someone was following us. I told her not to worry about it since we were wearing all black at that time so the cops were probably following us to make sure we werenʻt going to do something bad." Yoongi explained as Jungkook furrowed his thoughts on why they would think that they about their outfits.

"Ooo are we spilling tea over here?" Jin excitedly asked as he then sat on the floor next to Jungkook.

"And then now, Cha Soo texted me saying that she got a picture from someone of me and her hanging out together with a text saying that they know about us, and that the wonʻt hesitate to post it."

Narratorʻs POV

"Yah~ we did good today on our performance." Nina said while clapping her hands as you chuckled at how everyone was acting.

"I always knew that Cha Soo-unnie could rap." You said as gave her a hug before receiving a message from Jungkook.

"We should go out somewhere to celebrate!" Da Eun exclaimed as she ran around the four of you while being super hyper.

Nina turned her head towards Min Cha to see what she thinks as she then nodded her head, you then walked over to Da Eun to see that she had tears forming in her eyes.

"Iʻm in the mood for some barbecue." Min Cha said as everyone agreed with her as you then all got a notification from your phone.

"Guys, they posted it."

--------------

Why the snip snap crackle pack are my chapters getting shorter? T_T