-46-

Just finishing the song that you had written, you and Jungkook decided that it would be a nice day to go out and eat something. With that being said the two of you went back to the dorm so that Jungkook could go get his wallet.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as you saw Yoongi sitting on the couch in the living room with a face that anyone could get the memo to not mess with him.

"Fuck off."

"Language mister." Jin blurted out from the kitchen as Yoongi sighed while you and Jungkook awkwardly walked out the tense dorm.

Now on the way to the designated place for food, you and Jungkook were enjoying each other's presence walking down the city.

"Wait, we need to take a picture. We hardly hang out anymore, it's making me miss you." Jungkook commented as he hanged his arm around your shoulders to pull you closer to him.

You chuckled at his actions as you decided to cherish the moment and to just walk down to the restaurant that way. Many fans stopped to ask what type of relationship was going on between the two of you, but you guys always answered as being really good friends.

"I love (favorite food), I'm so happy they have it here." You commented with a smile as Jungkook snapped a shot of you before saving it to his phone.

You gave him a playful glare as the food came later on as you then took a picture of him. While eating, the two of you talked about the current events that were happening around the Kpop world since that's literally what your life contains of. Some fans asked to take pictures with you guys as you nodded your head posing for every picture.

By the time that you guys walked out of the restaurant, it was time to go back to the dorm...after a few rounds in a karaoke room, the arcade, and the photo booth.

"How are you so good at this?" You asked in pure shock as Jungkook had just won another gigantic plushie, making it his 4th one so far.

He handed 3 of them to little kids that were watching and the other one to you. Walking to the arcade to play some games were fun since the two of you knew that there was nothing better to do than hanging out with each other.

"Let's go to the karaoke room afterwards." Jungkook offered as you nodded your head as he held your hand along with carrying the plushie in his free arm.

When walking inside the karaoke room, the entire store was filled with high school students that were enjoying their Friday nights. The sight nearly saddened you since you hardly did what regular high school people do with their friends since your an idol. But at the same time, you're glad to meet someone like Jungkook who's in the same boat.

"Omo, it's Jungkook and (Y/N). Is this a date?" The older lady asked as she smiled sweetly at the two of you as you politely declined.

"We're just being normal high school students." Jungkook said as you chuckled before grabbing two drinks for you guys.

The lady talked to you and Jungkook for a few minutes before telling you which room you can go to. The room was lit with LED lights as you decided to pick a song for Jungkook first.

"Yah, why'd you pick this song?" Jungkook whined as you chuckled while handing him the mic to sing your new song.

You laughed as he tried to imitate everyone's voice and dance. Shoot, if anything, Jungkook could be a member of Variety if he wanted to.

"Go ahead and take my place in Variety." You joked as he laughed before picking Begin as a song for you to choose.

"Let's hear the rapper sing." Jungkook cheered as you whined before taking the mic and singing Jungkook's song from the album that had lead to the BBMA award.

The two of you stayed in the karaoke room for a good hour before deciding that it would be a good time to head back to the dorm. Before leaving the place, you dragged Jungkook to a photo booth stand. From anybody's point of view, they would've assumed that you are together but since the Cha Soo incident is still high, denying everything about relationships is what's going on.

"Today was fun." You spoke as Jungkook nodded his head, while looking up at the dazzling stars that painted the night sky.

"We have to do this more often." The other added as he walked you to your dorm and gave you a hug before saying goodbye to each other.

When taking off your shoes, Min Cha and Da Eun were standing in front of you with huge smiles on their faces. Da Eun looked like she was on the verge of yelling all the questions that she wanted you to answer, while Min Cha looked like a proud mother.

"Tell us all about it during dinner."

--------

A double update loves