-17-

P R E V I O U S L Y

"You have to step up your game if you want to end up with (Y/N)." I jokingly said as Yoongi nodded his head.

"What should I do to get with her?"

☁️👀☁️

Your Pov

"Are you going to the studio?" Cha Soo asked as I nodded my head while taking my phone, drink, and charger with me.

While walking to the studio, I saw someone who looked really familiar near the entrance with a group of friends.

"Why does he look so familiar?" I muttered to myself as I continued to look at the group of boys that looked like they were having fun.

"Oh, (Y/N), what are you doing down here?" Hoseok asked as I turned around seeing him and Jungkook walking near me.

"I...was..going to the studio." I slowly said as I looked from the window to the two boys.

"You should rest." Jungkook shyly said as I gave him a smile before looking back out of the window to see someone who was looking as if they were trying to get my attention.

"Kim Junho?" I asked out loud as I quickly gave Hoseok and Jungkook a bow before putting my hat back on and walking outside of the building...or at least that's what I thought I did.

"(Y/N) wait, I'll go with you." Jungkook said with a voice that sounded mad yet sad at the same time.

"Okay.." I whispered as the two of us walked outside to greet the group of boys.

Narrator's Pov

"Aye! (Y/N)! I was waiting for you to come out!" Junho excitedly yelled while giving you a tight hug.

It's been ages since the two of you seen each other since music has taken both of your time. If it wasn't for your ex boyfriend, you wouldn't have debuted to be honest.

"Oh Jinho-oppa, this is Jungkook-ssi. He's in Bts." (Y/N) said as she made the two boys shake hands while exchanging a quick bow.

"So what have you been up to? I heard you debuted and everything! Congrats." Junho said while giving your cheeks a light pinch just like he used to in the past.

You chuckled at his actions while nodding your head.

"And I see that you joined the Dickids Crew. Lucky, I wanted to join them." The younger said as Jungkook, who was in the background quietly sighed and shifted his weight from one foot to another.

"You could've joined if you didn't go to this." Junho responded while putting his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"So uh, Junho, it looks like you and your crew are very distracting." Jungkook blurted our while glaring at the boy who had his arm around
(Y/N).

Jumbo and (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at his sudden statement. Until the girl nervously chuckled and tried to come up with an excuse for what Jungkook had just said.

"I'm sure he's just kidding. You guys aren't even doing anything." (Y/N) nervously chuckled as she looked from Junho to Jungkook.

"No. I mean it." Jungkook retorted, making Junho scoff as (Y/N) touched his wrist as a sign to not fight.

Junho looked down to the girl and sighed before running a hand through his hair with his free hand.

"And how are we causing trouble? What should we do?" Junho asked as he tilted his head to the sigh while showing a V E R Y obvious face that he was pissed.

"You guys look like hooligans. Look at the way that you guys are dressed, is that fashion now? And the Dickids Crew sounds like a try hard company. Do you even have a job?" Jungkook said which not only made Junho even more pissed, but it also made you feel the same way that Junho felt.

Silence took over as Junho stared at Jungkook with a look that anyone would know not to mess with him.

"Let's go (Y/N). We have an actual job with an actual company." Jungkook said as he grabbed your wrist but stopped when you took it from his grip.

-------------------

Omgggg I promise the next chapter will be hecka long and full of drama lmao