-25-

IMPORTANT BIZZ:
okay so there will be comments from fans in this chapter and it is gonna look like this:

'Omg I like Bob's haircut'
'ㅋㅋㅋthat's a dinosaur'

Okey?? Okey.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo~" You said while dragging out the 'o' as the comments and hearts began to skyrocket.

While waiting a couple of more minutes, the sound of the mouse clicking as you turned on background music while playing with the filters.

'(Y/N) are you recording??'
'Annyeong~!'

You read the comments as much as you can while waving to your phone and setting it on top of the computer desk.

"Today, I'm in the studio making beats for the next comeback." You said while opening a tab on the computer that had beats that you already began to work on.

'Oooo are you going to show us?'
'Omg do we get first listen?!'
'Where's Bts??'

As you began to answer questions, more comments began to demand to see Bts or to see their bias. Even though you were almost certain that they were still practicing, you decided to at least try and let the fans see their bias.

"Let me ask Namjoon-sunbae if they're still practicing." You said as you sent Namjoon a text while reading the comments that were now eagerly waiting for Bts to appear on the screen.

'Tch. You guys are so greedy. This was supposed to be a VLive focused on Variety.'
'Yaaaaay we get to see Bts!'
'You guys are doing the same thing that you did with Hobi. Stop it. It's not right'
'(Y/N) please continue showing us your beats'
'PLS SHOW BTS'

While waiting for Namjoon to text back, Min Cha had come into the studio as she greeted the fans.

"Annyeong, I'm Min Cha." She said with a smile while waving to your phone.

'She's so pretty!'
'Why isn't Min Cha the visual?👀'
'Ahhh my bias!'

"(Y/N) are you showing them beats that you're making?" Min Cha asked as you nodded your head before getting a notification saying that Bts were free.

"Bts is free right now." You said as the comments began to demand to see them.

You chuckled a bit before nodding your head and walking out of the studio. More comments were flooding in and asking for Min Cha to be in the shot more, making you feel bad for not having her in the camera frame as much as you thought that she was in.