Sasuke... Has A Sister! (Naruto Fanfic)

YAYYY!!!! My first fanfiction, and I love Naruto... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DECIDED!!!!!!

Soo... Read the title, but the characters don't know what I’m planning...

HA A HA MWAA HAA HAAAA I MIGHT BURN THEM ALIVE!!

Nah I won't do that to Shizuku... but maybe Sasuke... Ya never know

Sasuke: Nooo! WTF! What the hell you doing YOU DAMN WOLF!??

Wolfie: oh shut up Sasuke, you know I'm hotter than you

I DON'T WHAT TO GIVE ANY SPOILERS!!!!!!!

JUST READ??!?!?!?!?!?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

''SHIZUKU!!! Guess what??!'' I heard my best friend Avril, I sighed and turned around.

''New episode of Naruto getting released?'' I smirked knowingly, I know this, obviously.

''YEAHHH!!!!! WOOOOO!!!'' She shouted jumping up and down like a little kid, I chuckled and started jumping up and down with her, then I noticed my other best friend Colin walking up behind us.

''Let me guess... Naruto?'' He smiled at us, we nodded vigorously.

Let me explain:

Avril:

A girl obviously, she had long brown hair that reached her elbows with pink tipped highlights, her green eyes compliment her hair perfectly.

She is one of my 2 best friends and we do everything together.

She isn't that tall or that short, our eyes reach the same level so the same height.

She's always cheerful and funny, never gets depressed unless something big happens.

Colin:

A boy... Obviously…

He has short blonde hair with sea blue eyes, he's normal height for a boy and is sometimes a sarcastic, back sassing jerk. But he's adorable when he's mad, and kind of cute, but we're just best friends. Other times, he is funny, cheerful and cool.

And finally me:

Black hair reaching my elbows with blue eyes like Colin, they kind of make me look Gothic but I love them. I usually wear a skirt just higher than my knees and a tank top.

And if I do say no myself... I'm cute, funny, fun to hang around with and never depressed.

School had finally ended and we were on our way running back home, Colin and Avril were coming to my house to watch a new episode of Naruto.

As you can tell we were all MAJOR Naruto fans, and every Thursday we head to my house to watch a new episode on my big flat screen TV.

As we connected my laptop to my TV I set up the episode, we all jumped onto my king sized bed and pressed play.

The theme song suddenly started playing and we jumped up and down like a bunch of lunatics, this carried on for a god knows 2 minutes, finally we collapsed onto my bed and it started...