Meh, Ibiki Isn't That Scary!

Hey peoplez! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

Naruto: What kind of disclaimer was that?

Wolfie: Oh shut up! It was but no humour in it!

Naruto: Whatever you say....

The video at the side is a great song! But I don't know the anime, just the song.

The pic at the side is a pretty good pic of the Katana

__________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

Soon the Chuunin Exams were starting and I would get to.... *Blush* See Gaara again....

Ahhhh! HE DRIVES ME CRAZYY!!!!!! Oh god I'm having another fangirl moment...

''Shizuku?'' I looked up at the Hokage looking at me, ''Hn?''

''You weren't listening to anything I was saying were you...?'' His eye twitched, oops

''Uhhh... Sorry... Could you repeat?''

''Very well, you are going to do the Chuunin exams but you barely have had any training, so I have hired a private tutor for you. Ibiki, come in.'' He said.

Oh shit.

A tall bald dude stood in front of me with a questioning look in his eyes, Ooooo -_-'' sweatdrop

''IBIKI!!!!!!'' I ran up to him and jumped on his back, ''Yay! I get to meet Ibiki! Your awesome you know what bro?'' I giggled.

''Whaa??? I’m not your bro!'' he squirmed trying to get me off of him, heh heh.

''Hokage same please don't tell me this is Shizuku Uchiha?'' He pleaded to the Hokage, I smirked,

''The one and only!''

He sighed, poor guy, having to put up with me.

''Meet me at training ground 99, and bring your ninja gear.'' With that he flashed out leaving me on the floor, I pouted and sighed, poofing back at the Uchiha grounds.

''What you doing?'' Sasuke asked me while I was packing, grabbing my Katana and strapping it across my back, and looking at the bracelet on my wrist.

''Gonna go train with Ibiki, the crazy dude who is fun to jump on his back.'' I smiled, he sweat dropped and shook his head smirking.

'I'm not even going to ask.''

''You won't even get it. Okay I’m done, see ya!'' I ran out of the house leaving Sasuke behind in this PJ's chuckling.

''Try and get a bell from my belt.'' Ibiki said after he arrived, doesn’t Kakashi do this kind of test when team 7 are new Genins? I asked myself, oh well, better get the bells and then just chill.

''Hn.'' And with that I made some hand signs, ''Katon! Gokakyuu No Jutsu!''

Fire erupted from my mouth with chakra and Ibiki looked surprised, no duh the fireball was massive!!!!! Like... Real massive! Not even Sasuke could do this big! I trained a bit on my own earlier, seeing what kind of jutsu I could use, I had a reasonable amount of jutsus.

Ibiki barely dodged and run up to me, oh well, my Taijutsu isn't that bad either. I pulled out my Katana and sent my Chakra to it, white spikes flew in between it and I swung it at Ibiki, he was caught by surprise and the Katana cut a bit of his cheek. He then punched my stomach and I skidded across the training grounds. I cursed and yelled out.

''Kage bunshin no Jutsu!'' About 50 other me's appeared and all nodded, knowing the plan.

''What?!'' Ibiki yelled at me, I just smirked.

''Paybacks a Bitch.'' And with that I released the Bracelets power and shouted out, ''Gin Hi Kurasshu!'' (Translated meaning: Silver fire crash!) Out of the Katana's point a huge silver flame erupted and was sent straight at Ibiki.

Am I going too hard on him?

...

Nah he'll be okay, the worst that will happen is that he will be put in hospital... Shit.

As Ibiki almost got hit but the silver flame I shouted out something else, ''Shōhi suru!'' Meaning: Consume!

I can't have Ibiki getting hurt that much! So I pulled in the attack at the last moment.

''You okay Ibiki?'' I asked him. 

''Heh, you have my respect girl…'' He smirked.

“Damn it, okay, I’m going to get some medics now…” I said.

Ibiki shook his head, getting up and wiping the dust off, “I’m fine, I’m not so weak that a mere Genin can defeat me, I was going easy on you anyway.” He shrugged.

I blinked, “Ahh…”

''Well done kid. Now come back here tomorrow and we will work on your Genjutsu.'' Damn it, I'm pretty rubbish at Genjutsu, how can I do this? But I still nodded and walked away, so did Ibiki and we both left the training grounds.

''How was the training?'' The Hokage asked me, I shrugged

''It was cool.'' I smirked.

''Hokage-sama.'' I heard someone say, the door opened and Ibiki walked in.

''Hey Ibiki...'' I smiled, he scowled at me.

''Ibiki, report.'' The Hokage stood up, Ibiki scowled again and pointed to me, which I gladly smiled at, ''So you’re good at Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, how about Genjutsu?''

''I'm rubbish at it.'' I deadpanned, they sweat dropped.

I shrugged. "Yolo."