The Second Test

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!! I FINALLY GOT MY LAPTOP BACK FROM REPAIRS AND AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

~WOLFIE OUT!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

“WHADDYA MEAN WE PASSED??!!” I woke up and glared at Temari that shouted out.

“Temari… YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!” I pointed at her. Then I looked around. Damn it, I slipped.

“You can’t do anything to me.” She smirked.

I looked softly at her like she was rubbish and I could take her on any day, which I could.

I smiled sweetly, “Shut up.” Then my face turned into a glare, “Or I’ll kill you.”

Recap End!!!!!!!!!!

SHIZUKU'S POV

So yeah after I threatened to kill Temari, everyone was silent. Not good.

''Heh Heh Heh... Moo.'' I mumbled and saw Avril and Colin trying to contain their laughter.

NARUTO ABRIDGED BABY!!!!

''Hn...'' I looked around, 

After Ibiki was like ''Oh you passed!'' and everyone was like ''OOOOOO WAIT HUH>!??'' He explained and I tuned out. Why would I listen? I know every piece of dialogue there is!

So me being the happy-on-the-inside-but-Uchiha-like-on-the-outside I nodded.

''HEY YOU PUNKS! My names Anko and I will be your 2nd Proctor for the Chuunin exams!'' Anko broke the window and jumped in, I sweat dropped.

''Your early again Anko.'' Ibiki sighed.

''Oops. There are a lot left, getting soft Ibiki?'' Anko eyed me, I smirked and nodded secretly. She came while I was training with Ibiki a few times and we got acquainted.

''Or maybe they are just getting better.'' Ibiki said, I shook my head.

''Hmm, been giving him hell Shizuku?'' She asked me, I smirked.

''Hell yeah.''

''This is the forest of death, and where you will be taking your second exam.''

***OUTSIDE THE FOREST OF DOOOOOOOM!!! Nah kidding the forest of DEATH***

''This is the forest of death everybody. Be prepared.'' Anko smiled sadistically. 

I saw Naruto put his hands on his hips and stick his bottom out. ''This is the forest of death!! Ha you can't scare me!'' Fail Naruto... Just fail...

The Anko went all creepy and sadistic and nearly cut Naruto, and then licked his blood off the kunai... ANYWAY.

''I was just returning your Kunai, I mean no harm.'' A creepy voice said, I recognised it instantly and searched for Avril and Colin, when I found them they were looking at me with fear in their eyes, I gulped physically and Avril mouthed 'good luck.' I nodded and smiled a bit reassuringly.