Prep

Hey! Sorry about the wait! I was in France on holiday, completely forgot to tell all of you.

BUT IM BACK!!!

And I did all this with no reception, or internet. Saved it on word and uploaded it here.

YAY!

So enjoy this chapter!!!

~ Wolfie out!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

''Shizuku, Sasuke, I want to train you guys for the 3rd exam.'' Sasuke and I looked up from our breakfast of eggs and toast with bacon. Which in my defence I made! I was still in my PJ's and so was Sasuke. And his PJ's are walking around shirtless. I get used to it, is that weird to say?

''Huw de hewl wiw wa et en ma houwe?'' I said with my mouth full of eggs. Sasuke chuckled. I swallowed my food and said it again.

''How the hell did you get in our house?'' I asked him, ''Pervert...''

''No, no, but you don't need to know how. But I used the front door.'' Kakashi smiled with his eyes closed. I glared at Sasuke.

''You forgot to close the door properly after your morning walk didn't you?'' he flinched.

''Hn... Anyway. Yeah thats fine with me Kakashi. Shizuku?'' Sasuke avoided the question.

I nodded. ''Fine by meh dude, now let me have my breakfast in peace. And that means you Kakashi, out of my house. Or I will sue you for trespassing.'' I twitched my eyes, Kakashi nodded and then walked out of the house.

“Wait, so who am I fighting?” I asked Kakashi in the training ground.

“Some sand ninja named Kankuro.” Kakashi said. I blinked in confusion.

“HAHHH?? But he is supposed to be fighting Shino!” I yelled, my face gave the WTF look.

“Shino? Shino Aburame didn’t get through.” I blinked again. This is all wrong…

ME BEING HERE HAS MESSED UP THE NARUTO WORLD!!!

This is terrible…

Terrible…

“Okay, Kankuro is a puppet master, cool. So I need a technique that can get though his puppets. Crow eh? Think think think…” I said out loud. Oh how I wish I was a puppet master! That would be awesome.

“I will teach you a technique that is an original of mine. It uses chakra nature.” Kakashi explained.

“What can it break through? Is it strong?” Sasuke asked him.

“Is it chidori!?!?” I fake gasped. Kakashi looked at me wide eyed.

“How did you know that?” I blinked.

“How did I know what?”

“That it was chidori?”

“I didn’t know that.”