CHAPTER 6 - Chuunin Exams... Wait What?!

Next Chapter, okay I have been watching Naruto Abridged, it’s actually so cool. Anyway I am really tired right now so this chapter is probably really crap and rubbish but get used to it.

~Wolfie

_______________=_______________=__________________=__________________=-_____________

Shizuku's POV

I was walking towards my room, giggling like a little girl, I had officially just met Gaara!

GAARA OF THE FUNK!

Nah... Naruto Abridged moment there... While on that thought...?

I pulled out my bag from my closet, the one I had when I had arrived into the Naruto world, and fished around for something inside it... FOUND IT!!!

I raised high my IPhone and jumped up and down, I have my IPhone! Oh yeah! CHA! Nah... I don’t suit Sakura either...

I picked up the sheet of paper that Kakashi Sensei gave our team.

***FLASHBACK!***

"Hey sorry I'm late everyone! I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life!" Kakashi poofed in, oh this wasn't going to go well.

"YOU LIAR!!!" Naruto and Sakura shouted at him, Sasuke and I smirked.

"Here guys, I know its short notice but I signed you all up for the chuunin exams! These are the application forms." Kakashi told us.

Oh wow the chuunin exams! We took the paper the he gave us.

Heh heh... Moo.

"Application forms?" Sakura dumbly asked, god someone give here medication please!

"You’re repeating me Sakura. This is all voluntary, if you don't want to do it now, or don't feel ready, you can just wait till next year." Thank you Kakashi, at least someone gets sick of Sakura's stupid questions.

Naruto then ran up to Kakashi and hugged him, then I zoned out until I was snapped into my thoughts... But of someone else's.

"Chuunin exams! I will be up against a lot of wicked ninja! Like that guy with the mummy! And of course, Mr. Attitude!" I looked at Naruto, while Naruto glared at my bro, (BTW it’s all in their heads when bold and italic, remember Tatsukigan?) I chuckled, same old Naruto. Obviously Mr. Attitude is Sasuke.

"I hope I get the chance to fight that guy, Gaara, of the sand." I smiled ever so slightly, and I grinned, he was NOT going to hurt my Panda-chan. I don't give 2 shits whether he's my bro or not but Panda-chan is just misunderstood.

I knew what was coming next, Sakura stopped walking, looking at Sasuke and Naruto walking ahead of her, I actually felt sorry for her, minus all the annoying 'SASUKE! SASUKE!' but I know she's nice at heart.

"This is hopeless, I can't keep up with Sasuke and Shizuku! I can't even keep up with Naruto! I'll never pass these exams.'' I frowned, walking up to Sakura.