Fight SHIZUKU FIGHT!!!!!

I’m so tired…. I was reading till late yesterday and was like… AHHH I NEED SLEEP! BUT THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD~!!

Yeah, I was reading, ‘what the frik are the naruto characters doing here?’ for like the 7th time.

No im completely serious, 7 times I have read that story, if you havent read it READ IT NOW!

Next chapter for ya’ll, so this was pretty rubbish. Critisism is allowed, but not too harsh or I’ll get sad… LL

~ Wolfie out!

Shizuku’s POV

We stood in the arena, silence around us.

“Sorry we’re late, did Sasuke and Shizuku get disqualified?” Kakashi asked, scratching his head.

“We had to extend Shizuku’s match, which was before Sasuke’s, 2 times. You are just in time.” I released a breath that I didn’t know I was keeping in and put my hand over my chest. I walked forward to the arena and smirked.

“Don’t you dare forfit Kankuro!” I shouted at him, pointing my finger at him. He looked ready to jump down when Temari grabbed his arm, whispering something in his ear. He shook his head and jumped down.

“Kankuro, and Shizuku Uchiha. Ready? Start!” The proctor yelled.

Kankuro grabbed crow and released the bandage holding it

“Fire style! Grand fire ball jutsu!” I made the nessesary signs and and immence fire ball got shot straight at Kankuro, next thing I know is his chakra is behind me. I do a flip and face him. His puppet was out and from its mouth strange green stuff came out.

“Poison.” I muttered, “Tatsukigan!” I activated it and looked through the poison.

Without the Tatsukigan I couldn’t see thought the green airy poison. It completely blocked my vision and was intoxicating. I smirked. Thinking of the chakra strings, the blue thread connecting to Kankuro’s chest. I pulled my fingers towards me, hearing a ‘AHH’ I wrapped another chakra string around his body.

“You’re a puppet master too?!” He asked me.

“Ha! Not at all! I can copy this kind of amature stuff!” I pulled him up and focased more chakra into my palm. I could feel my chakra running low, but this should do it. I focased chakra into my palm and opened my eyes. Throwing it right on Kankuro’s chest.

“CHIDORI!!!!” Not fatal though.

He got thrown back and his back hit the wall, he collapsed on the ground and didn’t get up.

“Winner of this round. Shizuku Uchiha.” A roar of cheers clouded my hearing, all I heard was my name being cheered, I smiled.

This feels great.

Next was Sasuke’s match against Gaara, I know what will happen, so I decided to hide around the jounins.

Soon enough leafs were everywhere, “Kai!” I said, I rushed to Sasuke who started to run after Gaara.

“Shizuku what are you doing here?!” He yelled at me while we were jumping on the trees,

“Gaara is a jinjuriki, the Shukaku is pulling though! We have to help him!” I looked at Sasuke, he looked at me for a few seconds, then nodded.

We soon were stopped by Temari, who thought that she could take us on in her state, bruised and battered from her fight with Shikamaru.

“Shizuku, you go after Gaara and Kankuro, I will take Temari then catch up soon.” I nodded to him and continued running after them.

I knew soon enough Shikamaru, Pakkun, Sakura and Naruto will be with us, but I can’t afford to wait for them!

“Gaara! Stop! I can help you!” I yelled at his figure far in front of me, Kankuro looked at me but continued running. Then turned around and ran with Gaara’s arm around his shoulder.

I grunted and yelled at them to stop until Sasuke came from behind me, “Come on, we have to get to them.” I nodded and grunted again.

Soon they stopped and faced us, Kankuro grabbed his puppet from behind him and was prepared to fight, Temari then came next to them.

“Look, we can help Gaara. I know about Suna trying to invade Konoha. And the Kazekage isn’t who you think he is! Please! We can help Gaara! And stop the Shukaku!” But they didn’t believe me, guess here is one thing to do then.

“Fine! Lets fight! Wind style! Wind blade jutsu!” I grabbed my invisible sythe and smirked. I hammered it down on the ground and the wind around us scraped and scratched the Sand siblings. As I did that I saw Gaara flicking Kankuro’s hand off and his eyes… Shukaku.

His arm transformed, became sand, with purple markings. He got a tail made of sand and I gulped. I closed my eyes and then opened them again, looking straight in Gaara’s bloodthirsty ones.

“Shukaku! Let go of Gaara!” I screamed in the endless dark halls of Gaara’s mind.

“Who’s there?! How dare you enter my mind!” A raspy voice shouted back.

“This isn’t your mind, its Gaara’s! Stop trying to come out!” I ran down the halls, they were endless.

“Get out!” I could feel my connection cutting, disappearing, then it was gone.

I got pulled back and I stumbled back onto Sasuke, huffing and puffing for air.

“You got into my mind!” Gaara’s voice was mixed with the Shukaku’s, it was terrifing. “Now… YOU PAY!!!” I had no chakra left, getting into Gaara’s mind was the last of my chakra. Gaara leaped for me, his claws raised. I couldn’t do anything. But block Sasuke getting hurt too.

And I did exactly that.