Sasuke... Has A Sister! Chapter 4

CHAPPY 4!!!!

Okay there will be action soon, maybe not in this chapter but soon yeah? Don't blow a fuse okay?! YAYYYY

Dedication for StArLaV, thanks hunny.

~ Wolfie

 _________________-_____________-_________________-_________________-

Shizuku's POV 

As I walked down the hall I turned right, then I saw a huge door decorated with gold patterns, I figured this was the weapons room and I opened the door, suddenly a figure flashed behind me and held a kunai to my throat.

''Heh, Shizune, it’s just me, Shizuku.'' I said.

''Oh, sorry 'bout that.'' She replied, genuinely feeling sorry, thankfully.

''Shizune, I need some weapons, like not just shuriken, maybe a katana? Something like that anyway.'' I stated, ''Tsunade told me I could get some from here.''

''Un.'' Shizune nodded and led me towards some cupboards, she opened up the door and there was a whole stack of katana's, they were placed neatly on a stand each and there were different shapes and sizes.

''Wow...'' I muttered, they were amazing.

“Un.” Shizune replied.

“So which one looks good?” She asked pointing at each of them, I slowly inspected them one by one and then finally spotted a long katana with a curved edge, and it had a red and black sheath and an Uchiha symbol dangling down from the top.

''That’s the one.'' I pointed to the katana, Shizune was alarmed by my choice and took it down.

''Shizuku, this is a special Katana, it was used by Uchiha Madara in the war with the First Hokage.''

''So?'' I raised an eyebrow.

Shizune scoffed, ''So...'' Another scoff. ''It has never come into the hands of anyone else, when anyone takes the sheath off, it just rejects them, pops out of their hands, it’s like it’s alive! And anyway, it didn't even accept Sasuke.''

''So? I want to try.'' I put my hands on my hips, this was not going to go down easy. It didn't even accept Sasuke? Weird...

''Fine, but don't come crying to me if it doesn't accept you okay?'' Shizune finally gave in.

Yay! I reached for the beautiful sword and took a couple of deep breaths, held it upright and slowly drew the sword out of its hiding place. Once the Katana was completely drawn suddenly a gush of wind surrounded me and the Katana.

I saw Shizune getting pushed back and she fell, but she still had her eyes set on me and the sword. Then wind slowly faded and a silver circle surrounded me, it stayed there for a couple of seconds and then quickly flew towards me, as soon as the little silver piece hit my neck, a shot of pain spread up my spine, it then fell onto my arm and the light slowly faded and formed a bracelet.

 It was a beautiful silver colour, with a cross which was surrounded by a spiky circle, like lightning.

''Well, that was an interesting experience.'' I raised my head towards Shizune, as she got up. She was dusting herself off and glared at me. ''What?'' I asked.

''God knows how you ended up having the Katana.'' She shook her head in denial.

I studied the Katana once again and put the sword back in its sheath, shaking my head myself. ''Yep, only God or Madara knows why.''

I said my goodbyes to Shizune and saw her rush into the Hokage's office and heard a few words:

SHIZUKU-

KATANA-

MADARA-

BRACELET-

...

Pretty much the whole thing, if I do say so myself. I ignored it and started walking home, I saw a couple of people, they talked, I talked. We said goodbye. We left. Normal.

I eventually got into the Uchiha house and screamed out ''OII SASUKE!!'' I then felt a rush and saw Sasuke breathless in front of me, ''Shizuku... You could have... Just found me...'' He panted while I chuckled.

I tapped on my forehead protector and showed him the Katana, ''So let me get this straight... The Katana accepted you but not me? Unbelievable! And you just went and got a headband from the Hokage? Gosh.'' He said, dumbfounded, yes, yes I am pretty amazing.

''And Sasu, when I released the Katana this bracelet thing got on me and I can't take it off. ITS LIKE BEN 10!!!'' I gasped, just realising all of the things I had forgotten about earth, ''AND where's Avril and Colin?''

''They also went to the Hokage's office, since the morning they have been training with their newly assigned teams.'' He replied, I can't believe I forgot about my best friends! I'm such a dobe... Talking about dobe and how Sasuke always calls Naruto that... Okay Shizuku's going to get evil...

''So... Onii-san... Have you and Naruto gotten together yet?'' I smirked, Sasuke immediately frowned and realisation hit my face.

''OH MY GOD YOU HAVE?!?!?'' I shouted.

Sasuke quickly put his hands on my mouth and 'shhhh'ed me, ''No we aren't! We're both guys you know?'' He smacked me upside the head.

I pulled his hands away from my mouth and replied ''Well... Who cares I swear everyone on earth says that you guys should go gay for each other!!! REALLY!!!'' I shouted out.

Sasuke growled at me and I just smiled sweetly at him, don't get me wrong, I love my big bro but he should seriously get together with Naruto... They're perfect together! I can just imagine it now... Them walking hand in hand beside a river, at night, my big bro giving Naru a single rose and kissing him in the moonlight....

(Oh wow that rhymed...)

Wait...?

Did I just imagine Yaoi?

Ummmm...

Oh god....

I have officially gone CrAzY!!!

Meh, who cares? They are perfect together anyways.

I then noticed Sasuke still walking towards the house, ''SASUKE!!! You promised to teach me stuff if I got my headband!!!!!''