Feelings

This was a sad chapter for me, read ON!!

I added some feelings at the end of this,

ENJOY!

AND

READ ON!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

After you read it of course…

ENJOY!!!

~ Wolfie out!

Shizuku’s POV

“Before we go any further, there is something you must know. Before we awaken the next step of your curse mark, you need to die first.”

I blinked, “So we’re gonna become vampires.”

They looked at me like I was an idiot, “No, you will take these pills, and we will seal you in a coffin.”

“Vampires.”

“NO! But then we will make sure you awaken more powerful, NOT as a vampire.” The guy with 6 arms said, I nodded.

“I tried to tell them.” I shrugged and fake cried.

“Shizuku, be serious about this.” Sasuke scolded me.

“But if I’m serious I’ll become like you. That’s not good.” I said, he cocked his head and his face was like ‘WTF?’

“This is a very delicate procedure, we will seal you in something powerful. Now here.” Spider guy gave me a pill, I threw it in my mouth and instantly felt weird. Next thing I know, I’m in a box.

So this is the powerful seal thing?!

“Really? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!??” I shouted from inside the closed space, Sasuke was in here too, I sighed then felt drowsy.

“Sa… Sasuke… I feel…” I grabbed his arm and leaned down on him, I heard him put his head on the inside of the coffin too.

My eyes slightly closed, I tried keeping them open, but they closed again. And my mind shut down completely.

As I opened my eyes, I felt a power surge run through my body, it was amazing, powerful. I snapped open my eyes, my movement became ever more sharper, my senses stronger. I jumped out of the already open coffin and glanced around myself, I was in a big clearing with 2 big statues and a waterfall.

This scenery… Final Valley.

There was Sasuke and Naruto, standing, facing each other. I walked forward, the power still going through my veins. I was then within hearing range.

“You were my first bond, my first friend! You and Shizuku are my friends, and I won’t let you go!” Naruto yelled at Sasuke, blood trickling down his cut cheek.

I felt amazing, nothing matter to me right now, except the power and revenge.

“Bonds? Ha! Shizuku and I are nothing like you Konoha ninja, we are going to kill that person. We are the only ones that can kill him!” Sasuke yelled back.

“Naruto.” I said, my voice… I didn’t recognize it, it wasn’t mine, but it came out of my mouth. “This is none of your business, just leave us alone.”

“Shizuku! I won’t let you two leave!!” I sighed, Naruto…

“Sasuke, you did enough. I want to fight him. With no interruptions.” I told him, remembering my fight with Naruto on the roof of the hospital. And Kakashi stopped it from happening.

“Fine.”

'I nodded and jumped to where Sasuke was, he jumped to where I was.

“Naruto, did you receive my rose?”

“Shizuku! Why do we have to fight?”

“Because I want to test my newfound strength. Against you.” I cracked my neck, then ran at him. “Tatsukigan!” I activated it and he ran at me.

“Multi-shadow clone jutsu!” A poof came and about 500 Naruto’s surrounded me, in a circle, I focused my chakra and bursted it out altogether, black chakra filled a 10 meter radius and a bunch of the shadow clones got hit, all poofing away.

Before I knew it Naruto was in front of me and he punched me in the chin, I flew back and quickly made a shadow clone without him knowing. I then made the shadow clone go behind Naruto, about 5 meters behind, and wait.

I felt a pain in my cheek and I realized Naruto punched me, hard. I couldn’t wait and I made eye contact with the clone, she came out of hiding and did a hard kick on Naruto. My clone poofed out and I was huffing for air.

“I’m… Not…. Done yet…” Naruto said, trying to breath in enough air.

“Neither… am I…” I did the same.

I felt a huge sensation of chakra, it felt… evil. I looked up to see Naruto surrounded in the nine-tail’s chakra coat, I would lose at this rate!

Summoning all the chakra in me and opened my eyes to see 2 huge dark purple wings, the curse mark.

I focused chakra into my palm, holding it with my left hand. Looking up, seeing Naruto doing the same with his rasengan.

“Here I come…” I ran at him, Naruto jumped for me.

Facing each other.

Hate, revenge, bonds, friendship, in our eyes.

“RASENGAN!!!!!!”

“CHIDORI!!!!!!”

We collided, our attacks not falling, hitting each other with all we have. Emotion.

We fell, silence around us, collapsed. Naruto fell on the ground, I stood, my knee’s shaky.

“Shizuku…” Naruto whispered weakly. “I really liked you… ya know… ? You and Sasuke… Stay… Alive… His eyes closed slowly, he was fighting for consciousness. But didn’t prevail.

I looked down on him; my knee’s suddenly giving way, and failing on me. I fell, looking straight into his closed eyes.

“Arigatou… Naruto…”