Heart Attack!

Chapter 5 for all you guys, ok, this is going to be a little crazy because I had a hell of a of coke and have gotten real hyper, and It effects my writing, but I was like, hey might was well just upload what I have so far right?

Okay I know that Tsunade is not the Hokage in this point in time, but I can’t be bothered to change it, so it’s going to be Tsunade here.

Wolfie: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!

Sasuke: Yeah just imagine what would happen if you did sis.

Wolfie: Shut up duckbutt

Sakura: Shizuku-Chan! That’s no way to talk to your brother, Sasuke-sama are you alright?!

***Wolfie sweatdrops and walks up to Sakura.***

Wolfie: Okay Sakura, imagine you were about to die right now, what would you say to everyone?

Sakura: Oh that’s easy! Sasuke-sama!!! I LOVE Y-----

***Wolfie Smacks Sakura on the head with a dustbin.***

Sasuke: Where the hell did you get the dustbin?

Wolfie: It’s an anime, they appear out of nowhere. Live with it.

**Sasuke sweatdrops**

Wolfie: OKAY!!! Enough of that, on with the story!!!!

Sasuke: Hope you enjoy it, hn.

Wolfie: Seriously bro, is that even a word?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

Finally!!! Sasuke is going to teach me a new jutsu!

.....

Okay well he said that he will... but he didn't say when.

Helpful right?

I growled and got up from my bed, stomping my way to Sasuke's room, ''Nii-San! When will you teach me a new god damn jutsu!'' I huffed.

Sasuke looked up, ''I don't know.'' He stated calmly, I anime fell. Can he get any less emotional?

''Ugh, okay fine, but what happening around the town? Everyone seems to be getting ready for something big.'' I asked, crawling on Sasuke-sans bed and just lying down with him.

''Chunnin Exams.''

''Hmm... Wait...? WHAT?!'' I swung up and shook Sasuke from his collar, ''HOW WHEN?! WHY??!??!?!?!?!''

''Onni-chan... Stop.... I feel sick....'' I noticed Sasuke's face going blue and panicked,

''Onni-san! DONT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!'' I clutched onto him, hugging him without him having any oxygen, well I didn’t know that until he...

''Can't... Breathe...''

''Oh my god I'm so sorry!!!'' I was about to apologise hug him again but he stopped me. ''Heh, I guess that’s not a good idea...'' he said.