This Might Not Be So Bad

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

I've made a sequel called 'Betrayal', go on my profile to check it out!

~ Wolfie out!

_____________________________________________________________________ 

Shizuku's POV

My eyes slowly opened to see Sasuke carrying me, I groaned from my stiff back.

"Sasuke... Let me down..." I whispered weakly. He looked at me and nodded, then put me down.

"We're here." I glanced to the side and saw Kabuto, I grimaced. I looked around and all I saw was dark halls, a lamp of a small fire every now and then.

"Where?" I asked.

"Lord Orochimaru's hideout." Kabuto replied, pushing up his glasses.

"Oh." I blinked, did Sasuke help me get here?

We stepped through a door and Kabuto kneeled down, in front of a chair, with someone on it. Yep, darkness... That's Orochimaru.

"Sasuke... Shizuku... Welcome. You did well on deciding to come. We will start later today, settle in, Kabuto will show you your rooms. That's all for now." His voice was raspy, like he was injured.

Oh yeah! The Hokage died sealing his arms, oh I missed his funeral.

"Shizuku, you stay here." He said, I silently cursed.

"What?"

"You're not staying, you will join the Akatsuki instead." I gaped.

"What!? But I want to stay with my brother!" I shouted at him. He looked irritated.

"You didn't let me finish, BUT you will still be my spy. Still on our side, just gaining their trust, get a few clothes from your room. And I will tell you where their hideout it. That's all." I nodded and went out of the room. I jogged down the corridor, then heard some rustles from a door.

"Sasuke!" I slammed open that door, there inside was a man-beast type thing with curse marks everywhere, chewing on meat.

"Sorry! Wrong room!" I closed the door and walked down the corridor, heard more rustles from another room, I crossed my fingers and opened the door.

"Sasuke?" I looked through the door and saw him leaning down, I sighed.

"Good it's actually you! I walked through a door and found a man-beast cannibal. Terrible. Come on." I waved him over to the next room, hoping it was mine. I opened it and it was open with an Uchiha crest on the wall, I sighed, thank god.

He followed me in and sat on the simple bed in the corner.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm not staying here, Orochimaru told me to join the Akatsuki, be a little spy. And..." I sighed, "Itachi is in the Akatsuki." I explained.

"Make him trust you, then we'll kill him together." He told me, I nodded.

"I'm gonna be visiting whenever I can though, okay?" I explained.

"Visit me, stay overnight, just get back in one piece. Don't let them hurt you, or I swear to Kami I'll kill them all." He said in a stern voice, I smiled, then walked forward and hugged him, he froze then wrapped his arms round my waist and tightened them.