Protecting me from falling 👣

All I now saw the panicked faces all,, over the class, except that confident one , no doubt it was Audin's ...

Lol. ,a big lol

Within a short span of time, the exam was over and students were making their faces, if they just have faced a sudden tsunami...

I can see Audin, is so quite as always ,making some fun with Alex.

Soon the result was out and as everyone expected , Audin took the first position. He is always attentive and sincere about his studies.

And my results were a bit good actually. I love the literature subjects ,so scored highest in that but I'm a little poor in mathematics ,so Audin beat me on that. Otherwise luck was just going to favoure me !

Drasti ,she also scored well and Alex ranked the 5 th in the class.
Nill got the 3 rd position.

OK. Guys
Let's cheer up..
All of us got the high ranks , although not a good percentage ; after all it's an instant exam and we didn't have any idea about that ,such a tragic moment.....

"Sure , why not "
Audin stood up suddenly and said,
Probably looking at me..

I don't want to see his amazing appearance again ,that must cause a sudden increase of my heart beat ...

"OK, then "
Let's go and have some breakfast in canteen.

In canteen.....

"Emma ?"

I looked up,realizing Audin had opened the door for me, I hadn't not even noticed that we have to sit in a face to face manner ,as all seats now were taken by others.

"Huh ?? " - I said stupidly.

There was a smile playing on his lips as he looked down at me "are you alright? "

Yeah ,I said quickly

He placed his hand on my waist to keep myself from falling and I immediately took a step away from him.

Again I felt his hot breath fanning near my ear...

"Is it necessary to be standing that close ??"

"Yes, to protect you ; if you would fall or what if you will fall again... ; he said looking so worried.

I was feeling a little embarrassed because Audin was with me and all my friends were looking at us , surprisingly .
But I tried my best to ignore Audin ,as well the gaze of my friends....

We two now got our seats and mysteriously I was with him; only him...

"That guy is gawking at you "
I looked back reading the menu.

"what "

"that guy " ,he said raising his eyebrow at someone - keeps staring at you.
I followed his gaze, sure enough there was a guy sitting on one couches.

" I don't like that "- Audin said

"Why ? " I asked;
I'm not your girlfriend. So why are you feeling so awkward ?

Dear friends
Sorry , for late update
Don't want you to wait.
I know this is a short part.
Will update tomorrow.

Thanks for reading this book.
Please keep reading and vote if I touched your expectation level.

Don't forget to comment. It will make me happy...
Xoxooooo