Finally The First Kiss 😘

Audin's POV

I looked into her eyes, which were closed, may be due to the close proximity I was giving to her. It only made myself captivate with passion.

So beautiful!!!
I groaned and pulled her extremely close to me. Her white lavender perfume was making the atmosphere even more beautiful. She was looking breathtaking even if her mesmerized chocolate brown eyes were closed. A sign of worries were shown on her face but I couldn't help but noticed her luscious lips which she was biting continuously.

Ohh
This got me out of control and I leaned in, finally able to touch her. I made a strand of her hair away from her face which revealed her cheeks even more and they were having the same colour as ripe tomatos. I planted a soft kiss on her reddened cheeks possessively, with all passions and urgency I was having since I had seen her, developed feelings for her.
To show that I'm the only one whom she belongs to, I uttered some words against her earlobe "what are you doing to me sweetie? " and continued my activity.

Then I trailed down making her hold onto my shirt tightly. This was the only response from her side.
She was not complaining as usual rather I may tell she was also enjoying this as I do.

FLASH BACK
-------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

He hold my hand tightly and pulled me out of the classroom, making all the students looking with an AWE and wishpering each other.

"What the hell are you doing Audin? "
How did you dare to.. Just get me off your grip.
Audin?
Audin, are you listening?

- I was yelling at him furiouslyb and
he didn't show any reaction until pulled me out of the classroom. Once we were out, he let out a sign of relief and loosened his grip.

Why did you ?
What you are thinking you are?
And let me remind you that I rejected you yesterday. So why you are acting like my boyfri.. - I paused, regrating what I was about to tell.

"Acting like what Emma "? - he asked with a dirty smirk and devilish look in his eyes.

Don't act like innocent.
You know this is never going to happen.

"What *THIS* "? - he asked

Why you are behaving like a brat?
You know what I meant by THIS.

"Tell me Emma, what you mean by THIS? "

Ohk.
About us.. I mean you and me
Umm relationship. This cannot be possible and I told you the reason before.

"Ohh"
"Stop this Emma. If you think all of this you are doing, showing me a false reason of Steve, then get over of this thought soon. Because I know there is nothing between you two. And yesterday you mentioned him as a reason, just to avoid my feelings. "
"Am I correct "? -he asked with which face I don't know because I was looking down.

Yes, correct. So?
So what?

"So don't try to hide your feelings Emma. Just listen to your heart. Feel what your heart wants. Thats enough." - he was coming closer with saying these words and the warmth of his body was hitting directly which made my mind blank with any thought.

I don't know what came up to my mind, I just was staring at the shine of truthfulness, honesty in his dark blue eyes. It made me to stand still without breaking the eye contact and not taking a step back.

Then I feel both of his palms on my cheeks, they were already turned to red due to his presence.
His words, his breath, his touch -Aww how sweet, my inner voice said.

He then made a strand of my hair away from my face and tugged to my ear side. He was smiling, I can feel his giggle.

Now I felt a pair of soft lips on my furiously blushed cheeks, my eyes were closed so he took it as an opportunity and planted a soft kiss.
The kiss was simple but filled with possession.

Ohmygod
He just took my first kiss!!!
My first kiss is with Audin, the boy I'm secretly love in with!
Then he moved his hand onto my waist, pulling me closing all the distance we were having between us.

It made me gasp and I didn't want to open my eyes.. All I wanted to enjoy his activities he was doing with me.
I was so addicted to his perfume and this time the smell was reaching to my nose from a few millimeter distance away.

I could feel the tingly feeling after the possesive kiss he just planted.

The goosebumps that rose on my skin whenever he touches me.

The nervousness whenever his dark mesmerized blue eyes lock with mine.

And the butterflies all over my stomach when I feel his warmth agaist me.

Then he trailed down, shifting his lips from my cheeks to my jawlines. This time I pushed him harder and turned around.
I ran away, frustrated for loosing control over my strictness.

Its not that I was regrating the things happened with him but still I was not in a state of acceping all these.

I could hear his voice, calling my name but I was too lost in..

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey guys 🙋
First of all a big sorry no
A 1000times big sorry for the late update but I'm pretty sure, this chapter will make you feel somthing..
If you are in relationship.. Then you will be enjoying more   ...  Lol

So its a chapter having nearly 1000words. Yay✌

Enjoy the first kiss between Emma and Audin..
Aww I can practically feel all these scenes.. 😍 hope u will also have this swt feeling  hehe

Happy reading and plz keep reading.

Plz
Vote
Comment
And share

If you want to make any cover, then plz let me know.. I will be happy 😀 and use it for sure.