Skipping The Classes..

Next day at college ###

Good morning, Guys - Alex, Drasti and Nill wished each other.

" Hey, good morning bro " - Alex said when Audin came.
" Good Morning everyone " - Audin said without looking at them, his eyes were desperate to find Emma...

" Audin, where is Emma? " -Drasti asked him .She haven't come yet and it's getting pretty late though.
Is she okey??
I mean you two had a safe ride yesterday or ...
She stopped.

" Yes, we had and I also dropped her where she wanted, she said her house was near and she would walk there.
Nothing happened. - Audin said, probably thinking about her.

" OK, don't worry. I will call her right now " - Drasti suggested

" Ohh, God
Why she is not answering my call?
Is she busy or something wrong happened to her? "
She screamed.

" We can visit her house and check if she is alright? So can we?? " - Audin said

"No Audin, we can't do that .
Her family is so conservative even though we are her best friends ,we never have visited her house except her birthday. She may get in to a new trouble if we will give her a visit. So better we should wait here. " - Drasti answered.

"Yes, I understand but something might happen to her and how can we let this so easily !
OK, her family is so conservative but it doesn't mean she couldn't talk to her friends or we can't even visit her.
This makes no sense...
Damn it " - Audin said, gradually getting angry.

" Why don't you understand Audin?
This is something we can't help and if we will take any step, it must create a bigger problem for her and I am never going to let this happen to her. " - Drasti said, with nearly same pitch in her voice as Audin's .

"OK ,let's go to class, it's almost late now "- Nill said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV ####

I skipped my class today. I'm sure he was about to confess his love for me.
I can't face Audin or his confession so I choose to skip the class and I think it's a good idea to avoid him. But some part of my body, I can say entire; except my freaking brain really wanted to see Audin and his confession and to accept his proposal and be his girlfriend forever... But

No matter how much I want him, I have to suppress my  feeling.
I don't want to run after a dream which will never become true. My family will never let this happen. So I have to get over the thought. My family won't accept this anyway for the just people of my society. They care what others will say rather than my happiness.

I'm scared of being in love. My family won't permit this at any cost. I can remember one year before, how they reacted when Cristiano, one of my college friends came to our house to take a note from me. Actually he was absent that day and his house was near to our house. He didn't even asked me and just came.

I really didn't have any idea this could make people think differently, like something was going between me and him. I also had to face the most angriest and furious face of my mother. She was like fire...

After that she explained me that, I should have refused him to come over. In fact I should have given that note in college, instead of our house.
People of here are so noisy. They can make a matter bigger than biggest ,which it is not actually.
So I should careful about this. And won't let this happen again.
They want a respectful life, other than a life ;full of criticism.

I also said her that, he is just my friend nothing more than that. I didn't even know he would come here. It's not my fault mom!
But she went out without listening a word, just said ,
" Listen Emma, we are living in a kinda society, where everyone's move counts.

Thanks for reading this book.
Please vote and comment.
XX.......
Happy Reading 😊😊😊