Enjoying her beauty 💗

I came out of his car immediately, to ignore him and his reply .Also I said to stop the car, a little far from my house and of course I lied that it's near. Because I feared, if someone gives me a ride, mainly a guy and especially a guy from the same class and if it caught the eye of anyone in my society, then a so called drama would be created, on the basis of a baseless reason. Also that could make a headache of all my family members.
So my lie was obvious to come over to this problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Audin's POV ***********

During the ride, I could feel her stare burning through me but I kept my eyes on the road.
If I would look at her , I know that I would be causing an accident. After sometime she leaned against the window .she is such a beauty. She looks like an angel fallen from the sky.
I feel a little pain when I see her with Alex and Nill. They are so close to each other and so touchy. I know they are just friends but I can't resist myself to getting jealous of them, when I see them with Emma.

I wish she could get this comfort with me.

I love how her name rolls perfectly off my tongue. Everytime I'm around her, I need to control of my hands. Because all I want  to do is to hold her so close to me .
I practically have been controlling this kind of thought since the day I came to this college.
I have noticed a lot of times that other boys can't keep their eyes off of her. I feel like ripping their eyes out. Emma doesn't even notice them ogling at her.

She is mine and I definitely don't share what's mine. May be she is not mine but she will be soon.
That attraction that I'm feeling for her is something that I never felt before.

I wanted to say her all my feelings, how do I feel towards her...
But her house, it's freaking near
Shit
And I couldn't even finish my words and she went out suddenly.

But I will make it tomorrow,
For sure ; before she may taken by any other guy.
I have to propose her to be my girlfriend and may be my life partner forever.

I can remember, when I was in class 5 , a girl named Sierra; was best friend of mine and I literally thought that she is my love of my life. So I kissed on her red cheeks and suddenly she slapped me, saying that " you jerk, Audin! Now what if I would get pregnant right now?? "
Ohh God.....
What she thought that moment was clearly making me laugh, a great laugh till now. She then moved to Italy, as her father got a good job there.

Now I'm waiting for tomorrow....

----------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV ########

I walked from the place, where he left me and all my way to home, I just thought about him.
He was going to propose me !
He seems really determined and his dark blue eyes were looking wonderful with the signature smirk on his face.
Damn.... He is so handsome
The way he was talking, was amazing.
He was wearing a white shirt and a jacket with a grey colour pant and a pair of black shoes. Did I mention his tie? He was looking so hot, really.
I can feel radiations from his white shirt reaching at me and it was such a pleasure and above all, his colagen has the sweetest smell, I have ever smelled . He was fu**ing perfect.

I like him so much. But I didn't get crazy with all his appearance as I was so concerned about my society and family. So I stopped him to obess his feelings for me. I have to avoid him, so hard...
But he seems so impossible and stubborn. But I should be more strict from now on. I hope this attempt will get me success .

God, please help me. Please.....

Hlo friends....
Thanks for reading this book. Please continue reading .
Please vote on it if you like this story and never forget to leave a comment.
This is a long chapter and I hope you all will enjoy this.
XX