I'm Her Partner

Audin's POV

I didn't waste anytime to apply for the football team at the athletic section.
They accepted and I thanked them.
Now let me see Emma, how will you not admit your feelings. I will make sure everything you love, you see that in me. I will vanish everything that can cause a wall between us like that jerk.

Then I went to the classroom, really excited to do the project work with her, my doll.
She was busy in setteling things in their proper places, not aware of my presence. Her bright chocolate eyes were inspecting the instruments and her pink plumble lips were mumbling the instructions written on their back. When she got the right direction of using the instrument, a smile on her delicious lips were appearing. Such a stareworthy thing... How could I miss that?

I could feel my smile, AT her.. And wish the damn 'at' just would have changed into 'with'.
Yes, we could smile together.
But how long she would mange this distance? I gonna minimize it to a breath distance.
Suddenly she looked irritated of something and I wondered what is it? She was holding an instrument and was repeating the instructions .After a couple of minutes she left it on the table and took a deep breath. Again she took that instrument and was about to turn it's back.
I couldn't stop myself from grabbing that instrument of her hand .I was going to enter the classroom and suddenly Steve came near her and asked if she needs any help.

She shooked her head, saying a no. But that bastard, he took that from her and started to check out.

I was bursting with anger and directly went near them and grabbed that instrument from him.

I searched for the instructions and started to work with it. This damn instrument made her worry. Then I realized they both were staring at me.
"what "- Steve asked, rising his brows with surprise.
"why did you take that from me "? mind to explain ?

"May I remind you, I'm her partner not you ", I said putting more stress on PARTNER. And yes if she would need anything, I'm here for her not you.

"ohh, yes.. Umm OK
you can help her, I'm get going then.
He then instantly stopped and turned round. "did you just say that you are her partner? "
Emma was staring with a confused look.

Yes, any problem? - I said with a smirk.

"partner only for this project "

Well you can assume me as partner for everything.

"what "?

What is what? It's true.

"Audin stop this nonsense "- finally Emma spoke out.
Steve just go from here - she requested

"but Emma what is he saying partner for everything  ?"

"it's nothing, you just go from here please please. "

"ohk
I'm going now but you must make sure to have a proper explanation for this. Otherwise..."- he was saying to Emma

Otherwise  ? Otherwise  what would happen?  - I said practically in a loud voice.

"Audin you don't have to interfere with us. I'm talking to my friend ".- Emma said.

Listen
I'm not interfering. He was the first to interfere with us.

"you the first "- Steve said

"OK
I will explain you later "-she murmured and looked at him with a mild anger. Then Steve went away.
Now she looked at me and said
"What's your problem  ?"

"Steve"
Steve is my problem

"WHAT? "

Yes, why did you let him help you?

"None of your concern. And why did you tell you are my partner for everything? "

Ohh
that's because I couldn't tolerate it to see you with him. I would not have to break my stare if he hadn't interfere like this. -I said still glancing at the instrument.

"STARE...? AT? "

Of course you

"What "?

Yes, I was staring for more than ten minutes, outside the classroom.

"what " ?
"You jerk are you out of your mind? "

No Emma, you are out of your heart. That's why you keep avoiding me even after what we did yesterday.

"that.. That you did , not me "

Yes, I did but you were not complaining though. - I said but felt that she became uncomfortable. So I tried to divert her mind.

Here

"what "?

I fixed it now and we can take the reading and yes it's almost late. Don't yell. Just do it faster Emma, or we may get punished.

"you ..
Ahhh
Jerk "- she said those words and started to work again.

Hii
My dear readers.
Plz
Vote
Comment
Share
I would love to know your views.. What you are thinking regarding the story ,is very much important to me.
So plz guys don't be a silent reader.
Thank you all