Ch. 26: Take It Off

Tio- Zayn

"Push you up against a wall, Don't take it easy, you like it hard like me, it's what you need. Lets get naked and explore, our inner secrets."

---

Jake looks at me with pure adoration, and I have no idea what to feel right now.

All I know is he's laying right on top of me, and it's starting to feel uncomfortable a bit.

"Jake?"

He pecks my lips as an answer, with a hum.

"Do you mind getting off me for a second... I can't breathe."

"Oh shit sorry." He gets off me, and I can already feel him slip away through my finger tips. I already see him starting to stand up from my bed. I grab his arm, and pull him towards me, so he can lay down with me.

He stay still for a moment, as I rest my cheek against his hard chest.

He awkwardly lays below me. I almost want to laugh when he lightly pats my arm even more awkwardly.

What does this all mean? This thing? I mean what did we just do? We didn't have sex, but we..." What did we just do?" I ask softly as I try to distract myself, by looking at my unpolished finger nails.

I was not innocent, nor was trying to claim to be. I have watch some adult films on the Internet... But masterbation was another thing that I could never give myself to release. I was too squeamish, and too nervous to fully try. I didn't know the whole aspect of sex.

"Um...." He pauses, I guess trying to think of an answer without saying we just humped. "Dry sex I suppose." He says just as awkward as his limp arm over me.

"That wasn't so dry." I joke.

Why did I ask such a dumbass question. Again what does this mean between us? I clearly know I have some type of emotional attachment towards Jake. Weather I think it'll blossom or fall, I know I don't want this benefits deal to end anytime soon. "What does this mean between us?" I whisper as I look up at him. He stares up at the ceiling, a strong scowl there holds his face, as if he's thinking long and hard.

I squeeze his waist, and kiss his chest lightly, feeling the rejection already hitting. I just want one more second of peace before he blows me off.

I hear him suck in a breath as I kiss up his chest towards his jaw, making his previously scowl slack and into small groans. I reach to his lips, pecking them softly for one last kiss before he will explode on me, or worse, leave me with nothing.

That short peck ends up to being a long awaited kiss, as he pushes my face to him fully, giving him full access to me.

As he pulls back, that once long scowl disappears completely from his loving face. "I want to keep doing this." He answers me finally. He says more before I can say anything, "I never wanted it to end, but you wanted it off. Why?"

"Why didn't you counter it when I mentioned it?"

"A question with a question?" He laughs dryly to me, pulling my cheeks to him closer to his forehead.

I smile at him. That's all that seems to come between us. Questions, "A question with a question with a question?" He chuckles more.

"You answer first." He orders me.

I look down to his lips, then down his neck, trying not to be compelled to tell the truth by his eyes. He pulls my chin, he nods for me to say something. "Serena." I half tell the truth, excusing the part where I might have some feelings for him.

"That's in the past."

"You had sex with her recently, and... I saw you kiss at the party." My insecurities were getting in the way of everything, and I knew that when I kept trying to look every where except him. But with his hands firmly on my face, he keeps me hold.

"The rules were we can-"

"I don't care about that certain rule." I interrupt him. "And I'm sure you're not fond of that rule either with the whole Dawson thing." Even if I don't really remember what happened last night, I do remember Jake wanted me to leave with him. I would question what happened last night later.

He slaps my butt when I say Dawson's name.

"Don't say it's in past when it's not." I tell him.

He pauses, but he still wants to say something from what I can see. "It is."

I raise an eyebrow at him in annoyance. "Explain then."

He groans in frustration, but I can tell I'm getting to him. I want him to open up to me just a little more than he has, and this is the first step.

"Where to begin?" He asks.

I shrug. I just wanted to know who she was.

"Alright." He pauses. "Serena was my first and last girlfriend. We started dating the summer of going into freshmen year, she cheated on me with Dawson on our one year anniversary... And ever since then we've have a casual benefits type of relationship." He summarizes way to quickly.

Benefits.

So I wasn't the only one.

"Oh." I look down at his chest. There had to be more.

"How many?"

"What?"

"How many girls do you have benefits with?" My voice coming out as a whine.

"Just you, and technically Serena, but I haven't even touched her in weeks besides two days ago... And last week, but that was kind of a fail."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why was it a fail?"

"Because..." He pauses, trying to collect his thoughts perhaps. "All I could think about was you. Your body. And the whole time..." He trials off.

"What?" I want him to continue.

"It's fucked up."

"Just say it."

"The whole time I called out your name."

My eyes stay down to his neck, I don't know what to say, or how to feel. I would say I was relieved that he wanted me, but he just wanted my body.

"I'll conintue the benefits deal, if only..." I trail off, still debating if I should still go through this.

"If only what?"

He'll say no. He can't just have one body for the rest of the first semester of school, but I can't bare to see him with other girls.

"If only we break off the rule that we can see other pe-" I begin.

"Done." He interrupts me.

"I didn't even finish."

"I already know what you were going to say because that's exactly what I was going to say. To break off the rule where we can see other people, and fûck other people."

"You're okay with that?" My eyes raises hesitation.

Jake flips us over, so he's hovering over
me in the most comfortable way. "I'm more than okay with that."

He starts kissing down my neck softly.

Smut scene-