Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor feat: John Legend

"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you. And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing. I won't take you for granted. 'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time."

-

"Can you pass the shampoo?" I ask as I rinse the body wash off my body in Jake's shower.

After some resting we decided it's best to take a shower considering it smelt like sex in his room. We smelt like sex.

He begins to hand it to me, but he clutches it hard within his hands. My eyes glances up at him with a 'give it to me face.'

"Kiss me first."

I roll my eyes, but peck his lips while I'm on my tip toes.

"Nu uh." He holds the soap higher over his head.

"Jake we just fucked. I've kissed you all day. Please, give me the soap." I try and jump for it this time. His other arm wraps around my waist and squeezes me against him. He's already hard again, and I look down mischievously as he is pressed up against me.

"We didn't fuck. We made love." His lips turn up right.

"You're so cheesy."

Out of the four times we have had sex, I can definitely say this was one of the first times he's been gentle with me through and through.

Aside from when he asked if I liked it fast...

My first time was gentle, but it had quickly turned into something more which I liked. This time it was filled with love and carefulness which I've soon become addicted as well.

The way Jake is holding the curve of my butt is not helping what's so ever. He's looking at me again with those eyes, and I can't help but to latch my lips around his already deeply swollen ones. His tongue already is attached to mine. He picks me up and pushes me against the shower wall. I laugh when I hear the shampoo bottle drops to the floor and he snickers with me.

As soon as my lips try to reattach, a phone begins to buzz. He begins to back away , but I pull him by his jaw, "Let it ring." I mumble in his mouth, as I begin to kiss him once more. I'm not ready for our bubble to be broken.

"Okay." He says simply, while hoisting my other leg up around his waist higher.

A knock is received on his bedroom door, and that stops us both from moving.

My heart rate that was once beating fast from Jake, is now beating fast from the door.

"Who is it!?" Jake calls out.

"Why would you say something?" I slap his arm.

"They already know we're in here. You're so fucking loud." He drops me to the floor, and I cower away in the water.

"Alice!" The person finally responds. "Emergency!"

"Okay, be right out! Fuck." He mumbles the last part out.

"What, thought you can nut one more time?" I answer cheekily. He looks at me incredulously; his eyes wild with amusement. "Who's the prude now?" I massage the shampoo into my scalp that I picked up from the ground.

He walks to me in the shower causing my back to hit the corner again, his eyes still holding the amusement. "You're so lucky she's here right now." He mumbles against my lips until I give him a quick kiss.

He steps out, drying himself quickly off. H3 pulls on some basketball shorts, and leaves the bedroom.

I smile to myself as the shampoo begins to wash out of my hair.