t w e l v e

guys. i just hit 100 reads and I'm already at 200+??? ily all!!! thank you!!

question; should I do another Hamilton AU fanfiction?? if so, what ship? comment ;)

john
It was the next morning. The four had migrated to their bedrooms at random intervals during the night, Alexander as the last and Lafayette as the first.

John wasn't really sure when Alex actually went to sleep. All he remembered was waking up at three in the morning, drowsily staring across the room to a bright, pale white light blaring from Alexander's bed, and then groaning and falling back asleep.

All he knew was that he was now curled up in his bed, his eyes clenched shut and body curled.

He was tired. Well, not really. Alexander had to be more tired than him, but John wanted to sleep. He had four days until classes started. He should get some sleep in.

But suddenly, a pillow hit him in the head. John shot up. "Who did that?" he snapped.

Neither Herc or Laf were in the room. It was Alexander himself, standing with a cocky smirk in the doorway. "Gotcha."

"Normally," John muttered, raising an eyebrow at his friend standing in the doorway, "I would get you back, but I am way too lazy and tired for that."

Before he flopped back into the bed, John looked over Alexander.

For a morning, Alex was pretty groomed. His dark hair was combed back into a sleek ponytail and his deep eyes were cool and exciting. Even though he was really short and pretty much the size of a starfish, he still made John feel so happy when he saw him.

John laid back down, closing his eyes.

He opened them, and jumped. Alex was leaning over him, hair falling into both his and John's face. He felt his face heating up like fire. He shifted, eyes wide and body burning. "What are you doing?"

Alex grinned. "Winning."

John raised his eyebrows and shoved his stuffed turtle in Alex's face, pushing him away. "You positive?"

Alexander snorted and grabbed the pillow he'd thrown at John, narrowing his eyes. "It's on."

lafayette

The fabulous frenchman was making pancakes in the kitchenette, trying not to think about yesterday. It was okay, though, because he was distracted by yelling coming from Alex and John's room.

Lafayette left his pancakes on the stove and headed over to Hercules. "What are the doing, mon ami?"

Immediately, Hercules glanced at him and burst out laughing. Lafayette choked on his own breath. "No, seriously."

"Yeah, seriously," Hercules countered, biting his lip to keep from laughing again.

Lafayette rolled his eyes, grinning. "You Americans are so bête."

Hercules gasped in mock hurt. "I'm Irish!" he protested.

Lafayette ignored him and strolled across the floor to Laurens and Hamilton's room. Peeking inside, he said, "Hey, mes amis. What are you doin—oh."

What he saw was Hamilton leaning over a bright red Laurens, who was shoving a turtle plushie in Hamilton's face.

"Alex? John? What the fuck?" Lafayette snorted.

The two of them shot upward, bumping heads and trying to look normal. "What? Nothing. What do you mean? Is breakfast ready? Hmm?" John said quickly, throwing off the covers and fastwalking past Lafayette out of the room.

Alexander was left holding the turtle plushie next to John's bed. "...Let's go eat."

this chapter was kind of a filler chapter for something that's going to happen later that day, I didn't want to just time-skip to that time so... here, have some gay