03.

Sasha stood in front of the very tall, grey building. She was currently gazing at RCA Records. After calling Lydia, she told Sasha to come in immediately to sign papers and to also get a feel of the place. Sasha quickly showered and got dressed in her best business attire, which consisted of a long sleeve, white, button up silk blouse, black pencil skirt that showed her curves and six inch jet black stilettos. Her makeup was very light, she figured the natural look was the best way to go. She couldn't believe her opportunity to unlock all her dreams was behind the glass doors of the building.

"So, are you going to in?" She heard a female voice say behind her. Sasha turned around to face a rather short girl with purple hair like Justine Skye. She had a stud on her left nostril, a nose ring on the other. Her skin was like mocha and her makeup was on point.

"Oh, um right." Sasha stammered. The purple haired girl laughed and walked up to the building and opened the door.

"Go in, girl." She said to Sasha. Sasha took a deep breath and walked inside the building. She noticed the girl walked in behind her. Sasha walked up to the receptionist with confidence. The receptionist noticed her walking up and smiled brightly.

"Good morning! Welcome to RCA Records! What can I do for you today?" The receptionist recited.

"Good morning, my name is Sasha Carter and I have an appointment with Lydia Sanchez." The receptionist nodded and turned to her computer.

"Ah, yes you're right here. Just have a seat and I'll notify her that you're here. Sasha nodded and went to sit down. The same girl from outside was also sitting in a chair, reading a magazine. She sat rather mannish like, legs spread open and arms resting behind the chair. She had the vibe of not caring about anyone but herself.

"What you meeting with Sanchez for?" The girl said aloud. Sasha looked at her. As much as she wanted to correct the girls' grammar, she decided against it.

"I'm here for the internship. She emailed me this morning to come in, so here I am." Sasha responded. The girl nodded and went back to her magazine. Sasha scrunched her face up and directed her attention to the numerous posters all over the main lobby of the most popular singers and rappers. Sasha's mind wandered off to how she will break the news to her uncle that she is quitting. She knew that the club would be hers when her uncle retired but this job she's going to have now is paying more and making her dreams of working with new artists come true. Sasha felt that she could be a manager to future singers and rappers, thus why this internship would be a big help for to see what it's like.

"Lila, baby! What's happening?" A man dressed in a suit said as he walked into the main lobby. The girl that was slouched in her seat smirked and stood up, walking over to the man.

"Peter, my man. My artist ready?" Lila asked. Peter nodded.

"Yeah, he's in there waiting on you. Lila, I told you to be on time today." Peter scolded her as she rolled her eyes.

"Look, I'm the best mixer this company got. If dude wants the best, he gotta wait. Simple." Lila stated. Sasha was in shock. Looking at Lila, you wouldn't think she would be a mixer, let alone work here at all. Her choice of clothing would make you think she worked in a club.

(Not Lila, just her outift

(Not Lila, just her outift.)

Peter sighed. "Well? Let's go, Edge I don't have all day." Lila demanded and the two were on their way. As they walked to the elevators, another woman walked out of them. They waved 'hello' to one another and kept it pushing.

"Sasha?" The lady said and Sasha stood up. She smiled brightly walking over to the woman, stretching out her hand. "Good morning Ms. Carter. I'm Lydia Sanchez, vice president of RCA Records." Lydia stated while shaking Sasha's hand.

"It's so nice to meet you! Thank you for giving me this opportunity!" Sasha said to her causing Lydia to smile.

"Your resume had me very intrigued. Now if I'm correct, your uncle has a jazz club?"

"Yes ma'am, Blue Note. It's a couple blocks from here."

"Ah, that's the most popular one in town! But, come along, I need you to sign some things." Lydia said. Sasha nodded and followed her to the elevators.

Luke sat at the sound board messing with the dials. He was waiting on Peter and Lila to get here so they can start with Lani. Lani was recently signed to RCA Records. She is an R&B singer. Luke found her on Instagram late at night. He heard her sing and he immediately sent the post to Peter.

"Are you sure they're coming?" Lani said from behind him. He sighed and nodded. He honestly didn't know what was taking them so long. It was very unprofessional to have clients waiting. If Luke were in that position, he would've been left. Lila may be the best mixer at RCA, but professionalism beats all. Just then, the door opened. Luke turned around and saw Peter and Lila walking in. Lani stood up.

"Sorry for being so late, Lani. It won't happen again." Peter apologized. Lila just walked passed and sat her stuff down and sat in the chair next to Luke at the sound board.

"Alright, Lani. Get in there." Lila said. Lani scrunched her face up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't get your name?" Lani said looking at Lila. Lila sighed.

"I'm Lila, your mixer. Now let's go." Luke shook his head. He couldn't believe Peter still kept her around. She was too blunt and nonchalant. Someone was going to snap on her one day.

"Alright, y'all. I got to meet with Lydia with her new intern. Make me some hits!" Peter said then left. After he left, Lila motioned for Lani to go into the booth. Lani rolled her eyes and made her way in there.

"You know you need to start being nice to these artists, man." Luke said to Lila. Lila chuckled.

"I'm being nice right now what do you mean, Luke?"

"You didn't even introduce yourself to her until she asked you. Peter gon' end up firing you or demoting you." Lila laughed even harder.

"Man, you're hilarious. Look, Peter knows he won't sell shit without me. That would be his loss, I'm the best he got and will ever have. Worry about yourself, assistant." She gave a fake smile. Luke rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Lani. He pressed the mic button that is connected to the booth.

"Lani, are you ready? I'm Luke by the way, Peter and Lila's assistant." She smiled and nodded. "Okay you're song lyrics should be on the podium and just let us know when you're ready." She nodded again, reading over the lyrics. She put a thumbs up and Lila began the music.

  Crazy
I go, I go, I go, I go

Everything I do, I do it with a passion
If I gotta be a bitch, I'mma be a bad one
I'm AI with the designs du-ragging
Bounce back game good, why we talkin' practice?
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Pull up score when I want to
Best thing, next to Heaven
They be tryna count me out though
I'm just countin', countin' blessings
A real woman bout her paper
Niggas don't know where I came from
Boy I really really came up
You never could say I'm lacking
All the shit that I've been through only made me more of an assassin
I kill 'em, I kill 'em, I kill 'em with compassion
And baby if they askin'

Tell 'em, tell 'em, tell 'em, tell 'em
I go, I go, I go, I go crazy, crazy
Live for the challenge, only makes me stronger
One more reason to turn up on 'em
I go, I go, I go, I go crazy, crazy 

Luke couldn't help but to wonder when he will ever get to be in the booth. He was tired of Lila's lip and sick of Peter's bullshit. He didn't know how much longer he could take being an assistant. This isn't what he wanted to do. He wanted to be on stage not behind the stage. He was tired of not being heard. So with that, he will take the matter into his own hands.

Okayyyyy chapter 3 completed lol.

I honestly did not know how to end it.

Hope you all enjoyed!