013.2

The following week....

Doctor Reynolds opened her door with smiles and it grew wider when she saw the couple very cuddly with one another.

"So, the date went well I suppose?" She smirked as the two walked in. They all sat down and Doctor Reynolds picked up her pad.

"It really did, Doctor Reynolds. It felt like when we first got back together." Kayla admitted, grabbing Luke's hand. He kissed her hand and smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are happy. But, of course I still think you guys need counseling." Luke frowned.

"Why? I'm completely happy right now."

"Ah, the key words of your statement. 'Right now' is temporary. The happiness needs to stay." Luke sighed and nodded his head. Doctor Reynolds began to go through their files. "Okay, so going through your files, I saw that you two had a little dispute a couple weeks ago. It led to Luke putting his hands on you? Let's talk about that." Kayla soon became uncomfortable and let go of Luke's hand. Truth be told, she was not over what had happened.

"Well, um." Kayla started. "My best friend, Janelle had seen him and his best friend at the mall with other people." Doctor Reynolds motioned for her to continue. "The other people were women. From what Janelle described, it looked like they were on a double date so she went over to him to see what was going on. Apparently, one of the women was someone he works with and her friend. Her friend had some very rude things about me and he didn't even defend me! He just told Janelle to go and that's when she told me so I took it upon myself to throw his clothes out on the curb before he got home."

"Because you were angry?" Doctor Reynolds asked and Kayla nodded. "Lucas, were you cheating on her?" Luke quickly shook his head.

"I would never do that. I love her."

"So much you would choke her out for thinking you cheated?" Luke clenched his jaw.

"I lost my temper."

"Doesn't mean you put your hands on people. Especially a woman." Luke couldn't say much because she was right. What he did was wrong and nothing can truly make up for it. "Tell me Luke, have you had anger issues your whole life?" Luke shook his head.

"It's just I've been holding so much shit in. She kept doing shit that she knew would piss me off and didn't regret it. Not anything." He looked at Kayla angrily causing her to tear up.

"Don't go there, Lucas." Luke scrunched up his face.

"Why not? You want to fix our relationship so we need to go there."

"What did she do that made you so upset?" Doctor Reynolds asked him. Luke contemplated before speaking.

"She aborted my baby."

..................................................................................................................................

Sasha applied more lipstick to her lips as she sat in front of her vanity. Her and Nathan finally had time to see each other. Ever since they met at the conference, they talked nonstop. She learned that he was a singer and that he already has music out, just not many people know about it. She was afraid he was a SoundCloud rapper but soon realized he was actually really good.

"Girl, you trying to get some dick tonight I see!" Lola exclaims walking into Sasha's room. Sasha rolls her eyes playfully and shook her head.

"I don't plan on having sex with Nathan tonight." Lola gave her the 'you're bullshitting' face. "I'm serious. Nathan is sweet and all, but I need to make sure he doesn't just want to fuck."