012.

Sasha huffed as she sat at her small desk. It was Monday so that meant she had to go to work. The weekend was fun while it lasted, but she couldn't help but think about Luke. Not in a 'crush' way though. She was more worried if anything. Janelle seemed like a snake and more than likely told Kayla about what she saw. Although it was completely innocent, females can make something so much bigger than what it had to be.

"Carter, files. Where are they?" Lydia stated walking into the room, shaking Sasha from her thoughts.

"Oh, here. They're organized in the order you'll need them." Lydia smiled and grabbed the files from Sasha and began to quickly walk away but she halted. She turned around to Sasha.

"You want to come to the meeting? I've had you cooped up in here all day." She asked and Sasha quickly nodded. They walked together out of the room to the meeting room.

"What's this meeting for?" Sasha asked.

"Well, remember Song Fest? Peter had got in touch with some of the people that performed. So, they may or may not get signed today." Sasha got excited. She hoped Luke was one of the people that they wanted to sign. They got into the room and Lydia instructed for Sasha to sit in the corner, due to the fact all the seats at the conference table were taken. Sasha did as she was told and surveyed the room. She frowned noticing Luke nowhere to be found. In her opinion, Luke was probably the best performer that night, he should've been here.

"Okay!" Peter said standing up, catching everyone's attention. "We called all of you because obviously, we saw potential in you. Now, we're not signing anybody today, you're being signed up for a boot camp in a sense. If you make it, you get signed. If you don't, sorry but it is what it is." He shrugged his shoulders after that. So, if you're interested, stay, If you're not, leave." Nobody moved and Peter smiled and clapped his hands.

"Great! Carter pass out the forms, please." Sasha was startled, she didn't think he noticed she was in here let alone remembered her name. She quickly got up and passed out the forms to everyone. She walked by this one light skin man and he bit his lip at her, looking her up and down.

"Damn, baby." He commented causing Sasha to roll her eyes and kept her comments to herself. She finished passing out the papers then retreated to her original place. Soon, the meeting was over and Sasha was told to stay after to clean up. As she was cleaning up, she felt another presence in the room. She looked up and saw the light skin boy from earlier.

"I couldn't leave without introducing myself. I'm Nathan. Nathan Smith."

Sasha stuck out her hand to shake his and introduced herself

"I'm Sasha. Sasha Carter." Nathan only smiled and grabbed Sasha's hand and kissed it causing her to playfully roll her eyes and smile.

"Nice to meet you, Sasha. But, tell me. What's a pretty thang like you working here? I see you doing bigger, better shit." Sasha scrunched up her face.

"And how do you know I'm not already doing big stuff?" She inquired causing him to smirk.

"Based on how ole dude was bossing you around, you not." Sasha scoffed. She couldn't say anything because he was right.

"Do you need something, mister Smith?" She asked, changing the subject. Nathan chuckled.

"Not necessarily something, more as someone." Sasha knew he was talking about her but she continued to act clueless.

"Who do you need, then?" She asked.

"You." Sasha laughed causing Nathan to frown. "What you laughing for? I'm serious."

"I know." She replied, her laughter somewhat ceased, except for a few giggles. "No offense, Nathan but I'm not looking for a relationship." She said truthfully. Sasha had too much she wanted to do and a relationship would just be in the way.

"Maybe I can change that." He flirted causing Sasha to smile.

"I don't know. Many have tried before you and weren't successful."

"Well I'm different from all them niggas. I mean look at me. You ain't never been with a dude this fly." He began to pose causing Sasha to laugh. "So." He leaned on a nearby rollie chair. "What you say? You gon give me a chance?" Sasha stared at him and contemplated.

"I guess I can spare a night on you." She said causing him to chuckle and attempt to stand up straight but failed due to the chair rolling from under him, causing him to fall to the ground. Sasha cupped her mouth with her hand, laughing loudly. Nathan quickly got up and adjusted his clothes, clearing his throat.

"Are you okay?" Sasha asked still laughing.

"Oh yeah I'm cool. Y'all need to get that chair fixed." Sasha shook her head smiling.

"Well, people usually sit in the chairs, not lean on them." She pointed out. "Besides, it wasn't that hard of a fall for you anyway. You close to the floor as it is." She joked on his height. Nathan jaw dropped causing Sasha to laugh even harder.

"Wow, you got jokes? Bet, I got yo' number." He then began to walk off then he stopped and turned around. "I actually don't have your number." Sasha giggled before reciting her number to him.

"Alright, Miss Sasha. I'll call you." She waved bye and he left but not before doing a little dance. Sasha chuckled and continued to clean up the conference room.

WOW.

HEY GUYS.

I know this chapter isn't good enough for y'all to have to wait this long.

But i just wanted to introduce another possible love interest for Sasha, you know make it spicy somewhat lmao.

I hope y'all still love me even tho i ain't shit :)

But ain't that some shit? Luke wasn't picked :( it's okay i'm going to get some positivity for him soon.

Next chapter is going to be all about big daddy lucas and his fat head ass girlfriend.

Comment, Vote, Share.

Tamara.

SN: BEFORE I LEAVE DID YALL SEE WOODY ON TALES? BITCH I WAS BLEW HIS FINE ASS

SLIM GOT THE PUSSY, THE MONEY, THE JEWELS AND STILL DIDN'T CATCH A CHARGE. GUTTA COULD NEVER.

okay bye lol.