015.

Luke tossed Sasha on her bed. She quickly sat up and grabbed Luke by his collar and smashed her lips onto his. At this point, both are them were completely aware of what was happening, forgetting about the consequences.

Sasha rushed to rip Luke's shirt on while still kissing him. Luke pulled away and helped her out. He pulled his shirt over his head before pausing.

"What's wrong?" She breathed out. Luke got off the bed and walked out the room, leaving Sasha confused and slightly sexually frustrated. Moments later he came back with the bottle of Patron in one hand and the blunt in the other.

"We can't let these go to waste." He said placing the bottle on the nightstand. Luke placed the blunt between his lips and began to pull down his pants. He unbuckled his belt while Sasha caressed his chest. He pulled down his pants and it was very evident he was turned on by what was happening. Sasha gasped seeing his 'friend' bulge out of Luke's boxers. Luke followed her eyes and chuckled, biting his lip.

"You like what you see?" Sasha nods her head before grabbing the Patron bottle, taking a swig of it.

"I wanna try something." Sasha told him, pushing him back onto the bed. Luke sat up on his elbows, watching her crawl in between his legs.

"What you tryna do, baby?" Sasha smirked at him before tugging at his boxer briefs. Once they were off, Sasha gasped as it hit her in the face.

"Damn, Daddy." She giggled gripping it. Luke's breathing hitched. He hadn't got head in so long so everything was sensitive. Sasha began to pump her hand up and down his shaft, her lips hovering over his tip teasingly.

"Bruh, stop playing." He groaned. Sasha obeyed his orders and finally placed her lips around his tip, causing them to both moan in ecstasy . She moved one of her hands to his balls, gripping them while preparing herself to deepthroat him. Sasha placed her hand on Luke's thigh, letting her head go further on his dick.

"Fuck, girl." Luke gripped the back of Sasha's head, grinding his hips into her face. Sasha moaned and allowed him to fuck her face and began to finger herself. Luke grabbed the blunt from the nightstand and took a puff out of it, allowing the euphoria to set.

Sasha pulled away, gasping for air. Luke got on his knees and pushed Sasha on the bed.

"My turn." He smirked.

.................................................................................................

Sasha groaned as the sun woke her up. She turned her body away from the sunlight and opened her eyes, coming face to face with a sleeping Luke. Sasha's eyes widened as the events from last night flooded her mind. She slept with Luke. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she actually enjoyed it. Sasha sighed and slowly rolled over to get out of bed. She stood up only to fall down.

"Fuck." She groaned. The thud had awakened Luke. He stretched, noticing he was in bed by himself.

"Sash?" He called out. Sasha raised her hoping he saw her. Luke chuckled and got out of bed. He put his hands on his hips, dick swinging in her face. "Damn, the dick got you falling?" She shot him the bird.

"Just help me up." Luke helped Sasha up and walked them to her bathroom. He helped Sasha get in the shower then he left to take a shower in Lola's room. The two acted as if nothing happened between them, like they weren't screaming each other's names a couple hours ago. Sasha thought in the shower as she washed.

Will things be the same between us?

Is he still going to be with Kayla?

Am I a hoe?

Sasha sighed and turned off the water. The shower helped the soreness she felt in between her legs. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked into her bedroom to see Luke fully dressed. She quickly walked to her closet to find something to wear.

"Sasha." Luke sternly called. Sasha poked her head out the closet door. "I wanted to take you to breakfast. Where you wanna go?" Sasha shook her head.

"Luke, you don't have t-"

"I insist." He said. Sasha sighed and went back into the closet. She put on a sundress, since the weather in New York had got pretty warm and sunny. She walked out the closet and out on her deoderant and perfume while Luke watched her.

Luke on the outside gave off the vibe of not caring about what happened last night, but on the inside, he was killing himself. It's not what had happened that made him want to die, it was more of what resulted of them. Will they still be friends? Will she want to be around him still? He planned on avoiding the conversation all day.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go to Denny's." Sasha said and Luke nodded standing up.

"You gon' have to drive." He said grabbing her keys off her dresser and tossing it to her. Sasha caught it and walked out her house with Luke close behind her.

................................................................

Sasha and Luke sat across from each other in Denny's. They hadn't said much since they had arrived, besides telling each other what they wanted to eat. Sasha stared at Luke as he played on his phone. The tension between them was thick and it wouldn't diminish until they discussed what happened.

"Luke." Sasha called out his name, gaining courage from out of nowhere. Luke looked up and locked his phone.

"Wassup?"

"I feel like if we try to ignore what happened last night, the tension I feel is going to feel worse." Luke sighed. "I just want to make sure that nothing changed between us. I would like to still have you as a friend."

"And you can still have that, Sash. What happened last night," Luke started. "I'm going to be real, what happened last night shouldn't have happened but I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I regret it, because I don't." Sasha looked down, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"I can't help but feel that way too." She admitted causing Luke to smile. "But, it can't happen again." Luke's smile fell but he nodded his head.

"I understand." Luke stated. "I'm glad we can still be friends. You're like an outlet for me." Sasha's face scrunched up.

"An outlet? Explain."

"Like, you make me forget about reality. I know last night was supposed to help you but, it helped me too. Just having someone else besides Edward to talk to about my problems. It felt nice." He elaborated. Sasha smiled.

"Well, I'm glad to help." She giggled. "I'm here anytime. Whenever you want to get away." Luke smiled and drank some of his orange juice. For the first time in a long time, they both felt at peace.

YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I honestly apologize for how ass this chapter was.

I have so many ideas going through my mind and then I contemplate deleting the book just cause I feel discouraged writing it. But, I will not let my negative thoughts stop me!

2K READS THANK YOU ALL!

Comment, Vote, Share.

Tamara.