{09} real life,

_________________________
_______________

This damned locker.

I've been trying to open it in this last 5 minutes but it still won't open. I don't know what i did wrong because its the third time this week i can't open this locker, and i feel like slamming my head against it. I don't want to be late because of this stupid locker.

Before i get the chance to actually slammed my head, a voice saves me, "Having the same problem again?"

I sigh and turn to Jeff, "Yes, would you please do the honor or do i have to serenade you?"

"I would like the latter, but i'm being generous." In one click, the locker finally opened.

I roll my eyes, "I don't know what's this locker problem with me." Jeff just chuckles beside me.

"You have to be gentle and patient. In your case, you look like your going to punch it." I huffed out in annoyance.

"Of course i was about to punch it, it took me 15 tries but it still wont open!" I let out my frustration.

Jeff chuckled softly beside me, while leaning on the locker door.

"Anyway, there's party tonight. Wanna go?" I turned my head to look at him.

I furrowed my eyes at him, "Jeff, do i look like someone who likes to party?"

Jeff rolled his eyes playfully, "Everyone likes to party once in awhile."

"Whose party? Bryce's?" I asked. Bryce is most likely to throw a gigantic party on Friday, i don't know anyone else beside him.

"Who else?" He shrugged.

"I don't know Jeff. Once again, party isn't really my thing, and it's Bryce's." I smile sadly at him.

"Jessica and the girls want you to come with them." I furrowed my eyebrows. I have never talked to Jessica or her girls before. I've seen her around but that's it. The only person i talk to this week is the man in front of me. And Hannah if that counts, and Alex. But, that's it.

"Why would Jessica wants to go with me?" I asked in confusion.

"You're quite popular in the school now," He playfully said.

I kept my face unfazed, and furrowed my eyebrow at him. Fame is not a good idea for me, i hate attentions. This isn't a good news, at all.

"There's Hannah, too. They're kind of friends." Jeff said. Really? I have never seen them hanging out nor talking with each other.

"I'll see what i can do." I said as i close my locker.

"Come on. It will be fun!" He says in great spirit, as if it can help mine.

"Okay, but I'm not giving you any promises." I said, looking at him.

"I'll pick you up at Hannah's house?" He asked, "I want to take you to your first party here."