{37} real life,

_____________________________

Next week is my graduating day. I've never been so nervous in my life, not the fact that i'm gonna go up stage to take my diploma while the whole building is staring at me. No. But, the fact that i don't know what to do next.

I was too busy living the moment to actually realize that i have to take a step forward. A huge step forward. Not to mention all of my friends already made their decision with their own college. Which makes me feel so heavy, like i was back. I want to go to collage, badly. But, i want to live my life as much as i can. And, there's no good collage near here. I don't know if i could go or stay.

I've thought about taking a year off, but i don't know what to do with that gap of year. God, being an adult sucks.

"Hey." A soft voice whispered beside me. I finally opened my eyes, to once again take the view of this town. All of the street lights makes it more beautiful in night, and the stars, the stars actually shining so bright, tonight.

I break off my gaze on the city and stare the person beside me. The first person i know in this town. The first person i've ever fallen in love with.

"What are you thinking?" Jeff tilted his head, questioning me.

I smiled at him and scoot closer too him, "Nothing."

He threw me a disbelief look, but he let it go once i narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't know this stupid town has a view point." I joked

"Me neither, until last week when i was driving around. You're the first person i've brought here." He said, looking over at me

"I feel honored then."

We're silent once again, taking up the few of the town, that we'll be leaving soon.

I heard Jeff sighed,"God, this few months have been a hell of a journey. We're graduating next week and college here i go."

Jeff looked at me, confused when i stay quiet.

"Olivia, don't tell me you haven't decided."

I shrugged, "I don't know, Jeff. College isn't my top concern right now."

"Then what is? Olive, you've received a few acceptance. It's time to decided." Jeff said.

"Princeton." I state.

"Good. I can drive there. Yale isn't that far from Princeton." He said

"Four hours, Jeff."I sigh

"I'll drive there for the weekend, and maybe you can drive to mine, too. It's easy, babe." He stands up and go in front of me, and ingulf me in a hug, "We're gonna make it work. We'll wait, and see where's the future brought us."

I hug him back, "I'm scare of the future."

He sighs, "Who isn't?" He pulls away, "Anyway, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Dinner. With the group." I smile to him

"Then it settled."

"Happy birthday, weirdo!" Hannah yells as she enters Monet's.

"Baby, too loud." Clay whispers to Hannah as people are staring at her.

"Hey! You're 18 now. Finally!" Jess says as she sits down with Justin beside her

"Thank you guys!" I say to them, But my eyes spot the missing seat. "Where's Alex?"

As soon as i say that, the cafe's door flew open, "Sorry bitches!" He yells, earning a few dirty looks from others customers.

"Happy birthday!" Alex says and hugs me

"Thank you, slim shady!" I mocked him and he rolls his eyes,

"Anyway, thank you guys for being here tonight. Let's eat." I cut the shit short. We all hungry, and we want nothing but to devour the food in front of us.

"Olivia, where are you gonna go? Have you decided, yet?" Hannah asks

"Princeton.With Alex. " I answer

"Great! Clay and I are in NYU, so we can visit each other!" Hannah excitedly exclaims

I smiled softly at her, "I know. Jess, where are you going?"

Jess frowns, "Berkeley. Too far."

"UC Davis. Too far, also." Justin piped in.

"College is gonna be tough." I sigh

"Yes, but high school still have the best memories." Hannah says

"Graduation tomorrow guys. Ya'll ready?" Alex says

"Not really. But we're gonna be okay." Hannah says.

We're going to our separate ways, but we'll still together deep down in out heart.

_____________________________