{29} real life,

_____________________________

"So," Hannah takes a deep breath, "How's life?" Hannah gave me the eye that lures me to tell her the truth.

But, there is nothing to tell her.

Today, we decided we could use some girls time, away from every problem in our life. And can i just say, it's working pretty well.

The three of us are having so much fun with bags in our hands. Jess has 4 bags in her hand, while Hannah and I only have 2 bags. I think Jess is pouring her stress into shopping, with her cheerleader thing going on and our final exam is approaching. Hannah and I are kinda picky of our clothing, i think that's why we didn't get as much as we thought we were going to.

"Hannah, its been 3 days. Not weeks." I say as i sipped my milkshake, trying to defense myself.

"A lot of things can happen in 3 days." She shrugs.

"Have you talked to Jeff?" Jess asks, suddenly getting serious. She keeps narrowing her eyes, making me almost   feel intimidated under her gaze.

I sigh. "No. I don't have time. And i haven't seen him around that much." That was half true. I was busy, indeed. Final exam is hell in the earth, and i certainly don't want to fail. I've worked my ass off days and nights on getting decent grade.

And the lie is, i've seen him around. Everyday. I caught him looking at me few times but i pretended that i didn't see it. I can tell he's been holding himself back on talking to me. He respects my choice to take my time, and i'm more than thankful for that. I just hope, a little tiny hope that he would say 'fuck that' and actually go and talk to me. Because as much as i hate to admit it, i've missed him. Its like, there's something missing from my daily life, but i try to play it cool.

"Oh my god Olivia! You're killing the boy." Jess exasperatedly yelled.

"He deserves it." Hannah shrugs and drinks her coffee.

Jess glares her, "He said he was sorry Hannah. He didn't mean any of it."

"Oh so that's it? If a boy ever said that to you, you'll just brush it off and forgive him immediately?" Hannah says.

Whoa, it's clear the both of them has different view on forgiveness, but they don't need to start the world war.

Jess opens her mouth to argue back, but i cut her off, "Guys, Its alright. Besides, I don't know what to say to him."

"Take your time Olivia. He'll be fine." Hannah narrowed and rolls her eyes. "It's not the end of the world for him."

"No. Just talk to each other, Okay? He's clearly craving for forgiveness and you clearly craving for him. Communication is the key." Jess reasons to me. I don't know which one to follow, but Jess is right. I need to talk it out with him. It's torturing both of us.

"Okay. I'll see what i can do." I sigh, "Anyway, do you guys still want to look around? Because my feet are giving up on me."

I waited for their response but i got none. I look at them both, They are staring at something behind me, and somehow their jaws is touching the table. "What are you weirdos looking at?"