{16} real life,

_____________________________

"It's so peaceful in here."Alex says in front of me. I nodded. We are sitting under the tree when we first met. We are far from the crowd in here. It was like we are in our little bubble together. "Where's Hannah?"

"I don't know. Maybe in the library." I shrugged. We stayed silent for a couple minute and then Jeff comes walking toward us from the cafeteria. He didn't have a tray in his hand, either foods. He's wearing a black hoodie and a black jeans, i've never seen him wearing a hoodie to school before, nonetheless he looks absolutely stunning.

When he arrives, he immediately sit beside me and lean his head toward my shoulder. "Can you see we are having a moment here, Atkins?"Alex jokes.

But he doesn't say anything, this is the first time he doesn't fight back. My face turns into confusion, "Hey." I softly whisper to him, "What's wrong?" I turned my head slightly to him.

He nuzzles his face deeper until i can feel his nose touching my neck, I almost fight back goosebumps that are coming, "I don't feel good." His voice is raspy.

Alex turns into us, "Great. I'm third-wheeling right now."

I hush him and he rises his hand in surrender.

I bring my palm into his forehead and feel it burning. "Ollie." He whispers into my neck, I turn my head a little so i can see him more. I hum in respond.

"Can i lay my head on your lap?" He whispers again, he sounds so weak.

"Sure." I say and he moves his head into my lap. "Are you cold?"

He nods, "A little."

"Are you gonna be okay or do you want to go home?"I says

"Home." I nodded. I had to take him home, he looked a little pale to even stand up.

"Okay, let's get to your car, i'm driving you home." I say as i carefully move to take my bag with me. "Alex, i'm gonna drive him home. He doesn't feel so good." Alex nodded, understanding.

I carefully help him to get on his feet, "You okay?" I check on him once again. He nodded. I carried him as much as i could to his Jeep, he didn't fully lean his weight on me.

He fixed himself on his passenger seat, and nodded. I put the car on drive, and turned to him, "Point the ways to your house, Okay?"

He nodded.

"Alright, suit yourself." I say as he lays on his bed. He mumbles a quick thank you.

"Do you have a medicine drawer or something?"

He nodded, "In the kitchen, not very sure where."

"Wow, that's really helping." I sarcastically mumbled at him, He opened one of his eyes to glare at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, I went downstairs to get some advil and a glass of water for him. I check every draw i can see in his kitchen and finally found it. As i was about to get upstairs, i met a women, very similar feature with Jeff. She looked surprise to see me.