{31} real life,

_____________________________

"You what?!" Hannah whisper-yelled at me.

"Hush." I put my finger in front of my lips, signaling her to be quiet. "I don't know, okay? all i know i only got a week and a half."

Hannah frowns, "Are you serious?"

I sigh, "I wish i could've stayed. I've already checked out a lot of colleges in here and i actually like a few of it."

"I really want you to be here, too." Her eyes sadden, matches her frown.

"It's alright Hannah." I rub her arms to make her slightly feel better. "You still got a lot of people in here."

"Olivia, trust me. You've been in my life only for almost a year, yet my best memories had you in it. You really stick out in my life Ollie. You help me, without you even knowing it." She pours out.

I smile sadly, "I'm really sorry. You meant a lot to me too Hannah. You help me breaks out of my shells. And you know what, we gotta stop this. This getting really sappy for both of us."

Hannah giggles a little and nods.

"How was your talk with Jeff?"

My smiles disappear once i heard his name. I don't know why, it wasn't suppose to effect me that way. Because once upon a time, i was smiling the whole time because of that name.

Hannah notices this and frowns, "Oh no. I didn't mean—."

"No it's alright." I smile at her, "We didn't work it out."

Hannah didn't push it any further, she knows i don't want to talk about it.

I looked around the cafeteria, Jess hasn't got in our table, and its almost bell, she's been busy with her cheerleading thing, typical Jess. She had trouble with her couch, she said as i quote 'She's a stubborn bitch. Can she understand that i have a life beside cheerleading and being late under 5 minutes isn't the end of our tim'.

Alex. He sat with the guys again. I don't know if thats a bad or good news. He's getting quiet and quiet which is concern me, because he's not like that when i first met him. I'm gonna talk to him later.

And for Monty, he passed his biology test, with surprisingly B-, he squeezed me to death when he found out. And me, seeing him with a finally decent grades, i buffed my chest like a proud mom.

And Hannah and i, we never separated, hanging out and studying together, we're basically attach to the hips.

Jeff, i haven't seen him around that much, and now, this is the truth. I guess he's trying to avoid me as much as he can which is sadden me. But i see him now, he's a couple table away from us, the quiet corner with Clay, as usual, studying.

"Since you're moving away in a week, what do you want to do?" Hannah asks.

I furrowed my eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Spend our time together with the group." She shrugs.

"What group?" I mocked

She rolls her eyes, "You know. Jess, Clay, Sheri, Alex, Jeff. You can invite Monty too, if you want to."

I sigh, "Yeah, we'll see later. I still got a lot of chapters to read."

"Shut up Ollie, you've spent your week studying. You'll pass, okay?"

"Okay. Okay." I surrender "This is basically my farewell party."

"Oh, you want a farewell party? We can do that." Hannah smirked.

My eyes widen like i've read what she has in mind, "No, no, no. We're not doing a farewell party."

She laughed, "Okay, okay." She looked around, "Where you do think? Six flags?" She beams.

I shrug, "Sure, why not. I haven't been there before."

"Six flags it is."

_____________________________