{epilogue}

_____________________________

I tap my feet my feet impatiently. Shivers creep down to my feet as the wind started to pick up, Curse myself for forgetting to bring a warm sweater with me.

I try to stay out of the way for people who wants to walk in the pavement. It's so crowded today.

After a minute of waiting, a pair of feet comes to my view,

"I'm sorry. There's so much traffic on my way here." He panted. I took a good look on him, his hair is all over the place, his breath is rigid, his eyes are wide, clearly he's panicking.

I don't understand how can he be so worry about this. "Jeff, calm down." I pause and smile at him, "It was only a couple of minutes."

"Still, it's cold outside." He frowns

I laugh lightly and throw myself to his embrace, "I'm okay. You shouldn't have worried to much about this." I whisper into his ear.

I let him go, instantly regret my decision, because I'm back to cold again. Damn this December's weather. If it wasn't for Christmas spirit, I would fly to Hawaii right now.

"Come." I smile and pull his arm to the main door of the 40 stories apartment.

The thing is, this apartment is way too secure for my liking. I mean, it's good. But it's quiet a troublesome for me.

I swipe my access card into the door, only resident who has this card. Which is the reason why I'm shivering my ass off waiting for Jeff.

"How long you're gonna stay?" I ask Jeff, once we're inside the elevator. Pressing the 37th floor.

"A whole month. I'm gonna spend my Christmas with you for once." He flashes me his charming smile, soon my smile reflects his.

Finally, a whole week with him. We haven't seen each other for 3 weeks, sure, there's FaceTime, but it's not the same. I could've drive to his apartment but my college works are killing me, and I was sick for 4 days last week.

Jeff frowns, seems like he sense my bad thought and pull me to his arm. I cuddle into his arms, immediately.

"Baby, stop those thoughts. I know you feel bad, but it's okay. I'll drive 10 hours if that means I could spend few days with you." He kisses my temple, "And, I couldn't effort thinking of you, putting yourself in danger for almost 4 hours."

"We're in relationship, Jeff. I don't want you to think I don't put an effort into our relationship. I'll drive to yours next weekend." I promise him

He opens his mouth to protest, but I cut him, "Uh huh-" I put my finger on his lips and shake my head, "I'll drive to yours next weekend. And that's that."

He shuts his mouth, giving in, but not without a groan, he knows he couldn't change my mind at all.

"I love you, and your stubborn ass." He mocks

"I love you too, baby cakes." I let out my tongue to mock him back

A ding was heard, and the elevator doors are open. We walk in hand and hand to my apartment door, when something suddenly popped into my head,