chapter 3

I woke to the door opening. I carefully rolled on my other side. Kristoff got into the bed with me. "Hey baby I'm back!" He said pulling me a little closer. "Hey baby. The baby and I are feeling better." I said. "Good!" He said. He kissed my lips. Then he kissed my stomach. He then kissed me again. We started to make out on the bed. "Mmmmmm I love you so much!" I said kissing him again. "Mmmmmm I love you too." He said grabbing the back of my neck. "And I'm excited for this baby." He said kissing my stomach again. I rubbed his neck. He leaned me against him. "Me too." I said. He put his hand around my stomach. And we fell asleep.

*******************
1 month later

Mean while In the southern isles...

Hans is frozen in the middle of the living room. "Yes the princess and the ice man are having a child." The 12 brothers were having a conversation. The were wanting revenge on Elsa and Anna for freezing Hans. "Yeah in a few months she will have a baby shower, and we crash it and kill Anna and the baby!" The brother said to the other brothers. They all laughed evilly​.

*************
Meanwhile back in Arendale

Kristoffs​ POV

I'm so excited for this baby. I can't wait to be a father. You know when Anna asked me if I wanted kids, I didn't expect her to have one so soon. She's been pregnant for 2 months. 7 more to go! Yay. I woke up beside her this morning. She's not getting big yet, But she will​ be in a few months. Anyways Elsa gave me this doll of Anna. It looks just like her. She told me to take it with me whenever I go anywhere without Anna especially through the pregnancy, that way I always have her with me. And she gave Anna one of me. It's a little weird how they look exactly like us. Except they are plush but it's actually pretty cool too. "Hey baby" I said kissing her head. "Mmmmmm morning baby." She said. "How are my babies doing this morning?" I asked. I kissed her on the lips. "Oh we would be better if you didn't have to go to work today." She said with puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry Babe but I can't skip work for nine months just because you're pregnant. It's not like I don't want to, I just can't babe." I said brushing my hand through her soft beautiful hair. "I know." She said sadly. I picked up her doll of me and gave it to her. "This is me ok as long as you carry this doll with you, you will always have me with you." She laughed. "Why do you think I kiss it so much while you're gone?" She said with a giggle. We both laughed. Unfortunately​ I had to get dressed and go to work. I kissed her goodbye and left for work.

Anna's POV

I kissed kristoff goodbye and went back upstairs. Then I noticed that he left his me doll on the bed. "ELSA ELSA!!!!" I screamed. She came running into to the room. "What what what happened?" She asked very concerned. "Kristoff forgot his doll!" I said kinda loudly. She took the doll and raced down the stairs and ran outside. She stomped her foot on the ground which turned the ground into ice, which made Sven slip. Kristoff turned around​. Elsa came running up to him. "What's the matter?!" He asked kinda freaking out. She had an angry look on her face. "You Forgot Your Doll." She said giving it to him. "Oh thanks I owe you!" "Yeah you do." She removed the ice and kristoff was on his way. Elsa turned around and walked very slowly back to the castle. It took her at least 30 minutes. She came in and she passed out on the floor. She didn't faint thank goodness but she laid on the floor for a while. "Thanks Elsa I owe you!" I said hugging her. "Oh the stuff I do for my pregnant sister!" She said out of breath. After Elsa got some rest, we went to eat breakfast. Man the crazy stuff you crave when you're pregnant.
We had to go to the market for some cranberry grape and strawberry mixed juice that I was craving. I know it's weird but it's what the baby wanted. We had eggs and bacon. Once again, being pregnant makes you crave the craziest stuff. I had a cheese omelette with different colored sprinkles on it. I know crazy right? But, you can't help these weird cravings when​ you're pregnant. After breakfast I took a stroll with Elsa. I carried my kristoff doll around with me everywhere I went, just like a little kid. Elsa Eventually went back to the castle to do Queen stuff. I missed kristoff so much. I kept hugging and kissing my doll. Some people thought I was crazy. I even had kids come up and ask me wasn't I a little old for dolls? But I told them that this was a very special doll to keep the love of my life by my side when I can't go with him. They smiled and walked off. I even had Olaf come up to me. "Anna I heard you are going to have a baby!" He said excitedly hugging me. "Why yes we are and we are so Excited." I said, Hugging him back."Hey why are you kissing a doll?" He asked. "Oh I just miss kristoff, and this doll is kristoff and I carry it everywhere so that way he is always with me." "Oh that is so sweet! Do you think I could get me one of Sven?!" "Why Of course you can Olaf!" I said Hugging him again. "I see your giving me a hug for kristoff too. I love it." He said, Hugging me back. We talked for hours and eventually it was time to go to bed and wait for Kristoff.