chapter 9

Kristoffs POV

So I lied down with my wife, and let my Grand Pappie do his stuff. After he finished, I woke her up. "Mmmmmm oh I must have fell asleep. I'm sorry that going through labor must have made me more tired Than I thought." She said. "How do you feel baby?" I asked. "Better." She said rubbing her eyes. "That's Great!" I said lifting her up bridal style. We kissed. "Ok let's go home and see our son and daughter." She said. "Ok" everyone said. The trolls rolled their way to the castle. We hopped on Svens back and headed back to the castle.
Once we got back to the castle the trolls were waiting​ for us. We all went upstairs. I think we are going to have the babies in Separate rooms now. We walked in our room, and the cribs were gone. All the baby stuff was gone. We started freaking out. "Where are our babies!?" Anna asked crying her eyes. We searched everywhere when Elsa came up to us. "What have you done with my babies!!!!?" Anna said shaking her sister. "Woah Anna calm down! I moved them into two rooms next to yours." "Oh well you need tell me before you do that." She said. "I'm sorry come on let's go see them." She led us to the baby rooms that happens to be right next to our room. We went and got our son and daughter and we went to introduce them to the Kingdom​

Anna's POV

We walked into Fracescas room. It was so beautiful! There was was a beautiful crib and it was in the shape​ of a horse. There were princess and fairy decorations everywhere. "Oh it's beautiful Elsa!" I gave her a big hug. I grabbed Francesca out of her crib and introduced her to the family. "This is Francesca!" They passed her around until I wanted her back. Then we went to Dante's room. We walked in and I was amazed. There was a pirate ship shaped crib. The walls had pirates and dinosaurs all over. "Elsa you did all of this by your self?" Kristoff asked. "Yeah I figured you would like it." She started to blush. Kristoff hugged her. Then he went to the crib and picked up Dante. "Ok guys this is Dante." He said with a proud smile on his face. Dante got passed around until kristoff wanted him back. Then we introduced them to the whole kingdom. Eventually all the trolls had to go home. I was still Exausted from labor! Man you have no idea how much work that is! It's absolutely exhausting. Me and kristoff put our beautiful children to bed and then we went to bed ourselves. Kristoff closed the door and took his shirt off. Oh he's so hot! I took my dress off. He picked me up and started kissing me. We fell back on the bed. He held me down and started kissing me all over. Oh it felt so good. It was amazing. We kissed again. We kept going until we ran out of breath. Then we slipped under the covers and fell asleep.

*************

The next morning

Elsa's POV

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Those darn babies! I couldn't sleep much because those darn babies wouldn't shut up! This morning I have decided to talk to Anna and Kristoff. This is ridiculous. How am I supposed to get any sleep around here if those darn babies keep crying all night. I didn't realize being an aunt was so difficult.

Anna's POV

Ah I woke​ up next to my husband who was just in his boxer shorts. I wasn't in anything except my underwear either. We kept having to get up and tend to our children, but that's what comes with Parenthood I guess. I cuddle up to my husband. He opens his eyes. "Morning baby! He said giving me a good morning kiss. "Morning!" We started to make out again. You know some times I feel like we are too happy. Oh well. That's true love for you. Then the babies started crying again. Then Elsa burst in so angry, she was bright red. "Okay that's it either shut those brats up or move out!" "Woah what's going on!?" I asked very concerned. "What's going on is that your children wouldn't shut up last night and I didn't get enough sleep last night!" She said very loudly. "Wait didn't you put your ear plugs in?" I asked. I thought I gave them to her. "What ear plugs?" She said in a calmer voice. "Crap I'm sorry Elsa. I bought you some ear plugs for this reason and forgot to give them to you." I said getting up to get the ear plugs. I found them and gave them to her. "Ok thank you so so much!" She hugged me. Then she put them in and exhaled. Then she went back to bed. We went to go check on the twins. We changed their dipers and went back to bed.