chapter 4

4 Months Later

**************

Anna's POV

I woke up this morning with my husband's​ hand on my stomach. He loves putting his hands on my stomach. He says he feels like he's protecting me and the baby. I love that about him. I am getting pretty big I am 6 months pregnant. Another reason why he likes to protect me at night. I love  him so much. I started to brush my hand through his beautiful California Blonde hair. He woke up. "Oh good morning Babygirl!" He said giving me a good morning kiss. "Good morning babe!" I said kissing him back. He kisses my stomach. We are having​ a Baby shower next month. I invited Belle and Adam and Anastasia and Dimitri and my cousin Rapunzel and Eugene, and the trolls and everyone in the kingdom. "So we need to discuss Baby names." He said kissing my baby bump again. "Okay! Let's start with girl names!" I said trying to reach his lips but couldn't​ because this darn baby makes me shorter. He scoots down the bed to make him to where I can reach​ his lips. "Okay I like Bella, lilliana, Francesca, chole, and Victoria." He says smiling at me. "Oh I love Francesca! What a beautiful Name!" I said with delight. "Francesca it is then!" We kiss in celebration. "Okay now for the boy names." He said. "Okay I love Dante, Gavin, Edward, Michael and Nathan." I said smiling. "Ooh I love Dante where did you come up with it?" He asked leaning in for another kiss. "It just came to me." I said. "Well Dante it is!" He said kissing me again in celebration. We have a ultra sound today. Today we get to find out what gender we are having! I'm so Excited! "Mmmmmm so what time is our appointment?" He asked rubbing my baby bump softly. "10:00!" I said excitedly. "I'm excited too babe." He said kissing me and then my stomach. We lied there making out on the bed for an hour or more. Then Olaf came in. "Good Morning Guys!" He said in delight. "Olaf! We talked about this!" I said sitting up slowly. "Oh... yeah... well Elsa told me to get you up. She said if I didn't come in you wouldn't​ get up in time for the Dr. Appointment." He said skipping out of the room. So we got up and got dressed, then went downstairs. She was right. We were not going to get up without Olaf ruining our moment. Kristoff took the day off so he could go to the ultra sound. I mean he kinda deserves it too, because, 1. This is his baby too. And 2. He has been working every single day these past months that way he can take a few weeks off once the baby is born. He is the sweetest guy In the whole world. Elsa had breakfast on the table. We ate and then went on to the ultra sound. Once we got there, they brought us back to the hospital room. The doctor came in the room. I got up on the bed, and kristoff pulled up a chair and held my hand. "So how have you been feeling?" He asks as he gets some gelly stuff out. "Excited? We can't wait for this baby!" I say squeezing​ kristoff's hand a bit too hard. "Ouch!" He said.  "I'm sorry honey, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine." He said. "Okay well that's great that you're​ feeling so good." The doctor said. "Can you lift your shirt please?" He asked. Kristoff lifted my shirt for me. The doctor put the gelly stuff on my stomach, then looks at the screen. "Ok I have 2 sets of news for you." He said looking at us. "Well.... What is it?" Kristoff asked. " Well congratulations you are having twins!" He said. "Really?" I asked excitedly. "Yes ma'am. You are having a boy and a girl." He said. "Oh my goodness I can't believe this!" Kristoff said. He kissed me. He was so overjoyed. I was too. We have some shopping to do. The doctor gave me a cloth to wipe the gelly stuff off and left the room with a smile. We released from each other's lips. He helped me down off the bed and we walked out to make the announcement. We made the announcement that we were having twins and then went shopping for the babies.