chapter 6

So Elsa got everyone's attention. I had to sit down, because my back was killing me. Kristoff and I took turns opening one. I opened one first. It was a pink onesie with a built in Tutu. It was so cute. one of the people in Arendale got it for us. "Thank you so much."  I said. We opened gift after gift until I came upon one. It made me feel nervous. I opened it and there was a knife! Everyone Gasped. Kristoff put his arms around me looking scared. Then a guy came up behind us and stabbed my arm. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed. Elsa came up and froze him. Suddenly 11 people came up. They all looked like Hans. No wonder I felt bad around that guy he was one of Hans' Brothers coming back for revenge! I started to bleed. Kristoff and Elsa started to fight the brothers. Olaf grabbed me out of the way. Belle took a napkin and told me to dab my arm. She and Rapunzel took me to the hospital. Rapunzel started to cry and then she wiped a tear on my arm. My arm instantly healed. A doctor came in, his face was covered. He had a clip board. He asked for Belle and Rapunzel and Anastasia to leave the room.

Kristoffs POV

As soon as I saw the knife, I immediately grabbed my wife to protect her. Then they stabbed my wife. Of course I wanted to take her to the hospital but I couldn't. Thank goodness Olaf was there to sneek her out of there. "Everyone go inside!" I yelled trying to protect everyone, Including my wife. Elsa, Adam, Dimitri, Eugene, and the guards started helping me fight those despicable horrible awful brothers!!!! Everyone else went inside. Belle and​ Rapunzel and Anastasia took Anna to the hospital. Thank goodness. I was so relieved to have good friends there that care about us. Elsa started freezing peoples hearts and for the last time SHE IS JUST PROTECTING HER PEOPLE!!!!!! Some people don't get it. I stabbed one in the hip. Adam stabbed one in the heart. We kept fighting until they were dead. Then I ran straight to the hospital. Elsa came too. The guards started cleaning up.  Once we got there we saw Belle and Rapunzel and Anastasia. "What's going on where is she?" I asked scared to death. "It's ok. She's with the doctor." Belle said. I ran into the room just in time.

Anna's POV

Belle and Rapunzel left the room and the doctor came closer. Then from behind his clipboard he pulled out a knife. I was horrified. I started to scream when he covered my mouth. Then kristoff bursted in the room. "Leave my wife alone!" He yelled. He pushed the emergency help button. The fake doctor stabbed my chest. I then screamed at the top of my lungs. He was trying to get away when doctors and nurses and Belle, Rapunzel Anastasia and Elsa burst in as well. Kristoff pushed the fake doctor out the window and killed him. "OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!" Rapunzel screamed. She came over and cried over my chest. It automatically healed. Kristoff lifted me up in his arms and kissed me like never before. "Oh are you alright?!" He asked. He was scared out of his pants. I was pretty scared too. "Oh I'm better now that I'm with you. I said. Kissing him again. He struggled to carry me after a while. He got in the hospital bed and layed me on top. I understand. I am at least 150 pounds heavier. I think I weighed more than Sven. "Hey guys I hate to do this to you but everyone is waiting." Elsa said pointing outside. "Well hold on we have to check her out." The real doctor said. They checked me out and we went back to the party. I didn't want to open anymore presents after that. That was so scary I wouldn't let go of my husband. From now on  we are going to have guards around our rooms, and all over the palace, just to be safe. Eventually it was time for everyone to leave. We let Belle Rapunzel and Anastasia and their husbands stay for a while we wanted them to stay so we could get to know them better. We thanked everyone for coming and then closed the gates for the night.

Anna and Kristoff Become Parents!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara