chapter 5

So we went shopping for the babies and then I was Exausted! So we went home. Kristoff helped me up the stairs. He then opened the door for me. "Thanks baby!" I said slowly walking to the bed. He closed the door and helped me into bed. He then got into bed with me. He put his hand on my stomach. Then kissed me. "Mmmmmm I cant wait for these guys to come into the world." He said. "Me ethier!" I say excitedly. He pulled out some baby shoes and started tapping them on my stomach. We played with them for a while. Then we put them away. He took his shirt off and pulled me closer to him. I took off my skirt and leaned in closer to him. He started to kiss me down my neck. Soon we cuddled against each other and fell asleep.

****************

1 Month later

Today's the day of the baby shower! It's amazing. There are going to be so many people there to celebrate the twins! Yay! I woke up as big as ever. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom but I'm so big I can't. I shook kristoff. "Hey honey I need to go to the bathroom but I can't get up." I said. Still shaking him. He moaned. "Ok give me a minute." He said getting up and coming to my side of the bed he pulled me up off the bed. "Thanks sweetie." I said walking to the bathroom.  "You're welcome sweetheart." He said through a yawn. I did my business and went back to bed. I can get in to bed but I can't get out of the bed. I know it's crazy right? Oh well. You have no idea how much I want my body back. Kristoff took the day off for the party today.  Everyone is going to be there. Last month I informed everyone including the ones who don't live in Arendale, that we were having a boy and a girl. That way it doesn't matter what gender of baby things they get.
Kristoff kissed me then my baby bump. "Are you ready for today?" He asked brushing his hand through my hair. "Of course I am! I'm not only excited for the babies, but I'm excited to see my friends from out of town!" I said excitedly. "Me too." He said giving me a kiss. He's such a sweetheart. We lied in bed for a couple more hours when Olaf walked in. "Good morning my favorite couple!" He said raising his arms. We both moaned. "Come on rise and shine don't make me play revelry!" He said cheerfully. "NO! We're up we're up!" We both said at the same time as kristoff got up. I tried to get up. "Why aren't you getting up Anna?" He asked. "Because the babies weigh her down!" Kristoff yelled. I think his hormones are acting​ up too. "Hey crazy head I dont make the rules I just follow them now get up and get dressed." He said skipping out of the room singing Summer. "In Suuuuummmmmmmeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!" He sang very loudly. "Hey baby I need some help here please." I said. "Oh sorry babe." He said helping me out of bed. We both got dressed.  We went downstairs and then ate breakfast. After breakfast we started getting ready for the party. Kristoff Olaf and Elsa wouldn't let me do much. Soon enough it was time to start expecting guests. I stood at the gate and guests started arriving
I greeted each guest as they came in. Soon I saw Belle and Adam. I waved excitedly. They came up and hugged me. I hugged back. "Hey Anna it's nice to see you again." They both said.  "Thanks for coming!" I said. Hugging them again. Then I saw Anastasia and Dimitri. "Hey guys thank you for coming." I said hugging them.  "We are just glad to get to know you better." They said Hugging me back.  I continued greeting the guests. There was this one man who looked like Hans, but Hans is frozen so it can't be him right? He did look suspicious though. Oh well. I have been told I have a big imagination. Soon I had greeted all the guests and went into the gates. The gates were still open of course but I went inside. I went straight to kristoff. I felt a little nervous around that one guy. "Is everything alright?" He asked. I told him about the guy. "Don't worry baby I'll protect both of you." He said embracing me. Olaf walked up. "Ooh Kiss..... Just Kiss...... Kiss kiss kiss!" He said hopping around excitedly. We kissed very passionately. I actually needed one. "Yay!!!!" He was so happy. He had something in his hand. "Oh here it's for the babies." He said giving me a box. I opened the box because otherwise he wasn't going to leave us alone. There were 2 sets of dolls. They were me and kristoff. "It's a set of dolls for when y'all are gone." He said.  "Oh Olaf they are perfect! Thank you so much!" I said as I bent down to hug him. Kristoff got down too. "Group hug." He said  Hugging us both. We got up and Olaf started giggling with delight. He wandered off. Soon it was time for presents.

To Be Continued.