Chapter 2 - Something Like That

"You guys are at one of Simmon's compounds." Calvin pulled one of her pistols out of her thigh holster and handed it to Clay.

All four were getting ready to fight behind her. "And just how exactly did he find us?" Pooch asked. "I thought you said that you wiped out all Intel on us?"

"I did." She acknowledged. "But that doesn't mean that you can't be seen out in public."

It had been 8 months since the last time that they had seen Calvin. For a good while, they heaved her warning and stayed away from heavily populated areas. However, as time went on, the boys began to get a little more comfortable with going out.

"We can worry about this later." Clay shook them off.

"Calvin." Coug approached. "Senorita, porfavor." His eyes were wide almost pleading her. "Jasmine, she was with me when they attacked us, she could be here somewhere. Neccisitamos- "

Immediately she cut him off. "Relax Coug. She's safe." They all looked to her. "You losers were the last stop on my check list today."

"So, the others?"

"I'll get you to them, but you gotta stick to my ass for now. It's about to get really dark in here..." She noticed looking down at her watch.

"Oh!" Jake smiled rushing towards her. "Dibs!!!"

Without even looking, Cal pointed her pistol in his direction and held her aim. "Not today pretty boy. Now keep that mouth shut-" Sliding down a glass casing over her eyes Calving grabbed ahold of the door. "-I don't want you blowing our cover."

The entire facility shut down. The air conditioners ceased to a stop, all lights were cut short, and the fans above began to slow. In one twist, she was pulling open the door before her and entering the chaotic hallway. Men were running back and forth completely oblivious to the now open door. Behind her, she could feel Jake holding onto her shirt for guidance.

Now was the time.

Digging into her side bag, she grabbed ahold of the four other eye pieces she knew that would come in handy. One by one, the boys handed them back. Each had some type of weapon from the torture cart as well. Cal kept her guns to herself seeing as they would blow their cover if the guys decided to get trigger happy.

Taking their first turn, the guys followed Cal out of the room and to the left. The hallway was pale, long, and windowless. Neither would really be able to recite it though, each were blindfolded as they were guided through the building. So, the Losers relied on her.

As soon as they rounded the hall, each man was shown just how many little servants Simmons had. There were at least 13 men in the first hallway practically on their knees searching for a source of light. Some spoke in other languages, others spoke clear English.

It didn't matter how loud they begged for the lights to be on, they would never see what was coming next.

Motioning for the guys to stay put, Calvin crept forward towards the first man. He was standing tall, hands outstreched guiding himself down the hallway using the wall. In a sprint, the woman dove downwards and slid between his legs knocking him to the ground. Once there, her elbow was all it took for her to break his windpipe and move onto the next. He was coming quick, no sense of direction anywhere in his body. Grabbing ahold of his arm Cal twisted it behind his back and grabbed the knife from his holster driving it through his chest while covering his mouth. One by one the woman worked her way down the hallway leaving bodies behind her for the boys to step over.

Neither of them had really ever seen the woman fight. Sure there were times where they saw spurts, but nothing like this. Calvin was a woman turned into a weapon, a weapon made to kill.

Finally, as all men lay on the ground in a pool of their own mixing blood, Calvin looked backwards motioning for them to follow suit.

The rest of the hallways all went down in a similar manner. There was no stopping her, especially when she had an advantage like this.

Eventually, reaching a door at the end of the hallway- Calvin cracked it open and the boys filed inside.

Immediately the smell made them all gag. "What is this place?" Pooch nearly coughed.

"It's the boiler room. This compound is crawling with men on the outside. We want to get out we gotta go underground."

"Like through a drain?" Jake sounded astonished.

Beneath her, Cal started lifting a metal cover off the ground. "Exactly." She grunted. "That was the problem with Simmons." Setting it aside she stood tall and pulled out a flashlight. "He never paid attention to the little things. Alright, Losers first."

"Wonderful." Clay groaned swinging his legs in first. One by one each entered the drain pipe and Finally Calvin followed last. Above her, she replaced the drain piped with one hand and held herself up with the other. The boys watched her work from below before she let go and dropped herself down into the ankle high water below.

It splashed slightly, her knees crouching as she landed. Then, passing out two more flashlights, she sighed and took the first step forward. "This way. It's about a four mile walk from here."

"Romantic." Jake grabbed onto Pooch's hand with a smile.

"Yeah." He rolled his eyes. "Something like that."