Chapter 3

Sarada's p.o.v

I sat at my regular spot during lunch and saw Cho-Cho dragging over y/n. 

"Hey, Sarada! I got y/n to sit with us!"

Cho-Cho let go of y/n's wrist and sat down. I turned to y/n. "Well, are you going to sit down?"

"Y-yeah." She sat set next to me and started eating. I noticed that she was fidgeting a lot. 

"So, how's it like in your other class?" I was curious to know if their class was as unique... as ours.

"Well, I was the class rep. And... well, I was voted the top of my class, as well the number one prankster." She playfully elbowed me and smiled. "Now, I have some competition."

I looked at the table where the boys were sitting. "Well, the only pranking competition you'll have is Boruto"

"You mean the blond kid?"

"Yep."

She started fidgeting again, Then she pointed at Mitsuki. "Who's that?"

"That's Mitsuki. He's a transfer student from the Sound Village and the girls' number one favorite boy.

"So, do you like him?"

I almost choked on my food. "Not at all. I am going to Hogake one day, and having a crush on anyone will only make me stray from that path!"

She held up her hands in defeat. "Okay, I was just asking!" 

y/n p.o.v

Sarada seemed to be on edge with that question. What's wrong with her? Does she like him? Is she hiding her true feelings? Maybe it's time to change the subject. "Hey, do you guys want to come over to my house on Friday night? We could have a sleepover!"

Cho-Cho seemed excited. "AWESOME!" She hugged me really tight until I couldn't even breathe. 

"U-um thanks *wheeze* Cho-Cho, *wheeze* I can *wheeze* barely breathe."

She let go of me. "Sorry. But, I can't wait!" 

I chuckled to myself. This is going to be fun.